FOTD - February 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!!!!!! :luv: Pure Luxe mineral fndt is the most creamiest mineral fndts I've ever try!

Thank you so much Sarah!!!:g:

Sophia- you look so sweet and prett! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is my FOTD.... been busy and couldnt post it earlier!

umm.. what did i use???????

ooo

eyes- milani java bean on lid, fyrinnae pyro on top of milani, mac subtle in crease and blended up, mac retrospeck on browbone, blacktrack fluidline, HIP mascara

lips- subtle pigment w/ mac clear lipglass!

awwprecious.jpg

FEB13a.jpg

Elise really this is one of the best and simpliest neutral looks I've ever seen!! And the blending awesome!

Your son is adorable!!!

OKay sooo I was very happy about this Barbie line and thought I would give my new shadows a run! This was my inspiration:

inspiration-1.jpg

Sorry for the white border - couldn't find the pic ANYWHERE and I had to do a print screen and edit from the MAC site! Hope you enjoy what I have done!

Used:

Eyes:

BLM Springtime Skipper

BLM Moth Brown

BLM Playful

MAC Pink Source

MAC Loud Lash in Noisy Black

Face:

Rocket City blush is Lunar Love

MAC Shimpage MSF

EDM Fairy Light (kinda, it's worn off)

Lips:

BLM Fashion Pack l/g

Random pink lipstick (lol)

barbiefotd4.jpg

barbiefotd2.jpg

barbiefotd3.jpg

barbiefotd1.jpg

barbiefotd5.jpg

More Don't Be Shy blush & Style It Up lipstick... I'm not sold on either yet. We'll see how it goes. :/ But damn, where is my perfect nude lipstick? Seriously!

makeup-021307-open.jpg

makeup-021307-open2.jpg

makeup-021307-closed.jpg

makeup-021307-side.jpg

makeup-021307-side2.jpg

makeup-021307-lips.jpg

makeup-021307-lips2.jpg

makeup-021307-full.jpg

(Just Style It Up lipstick, no gloss)

makeup-021307-full2.jpg

makeup-021307-full3.jpg

http://www.temptalia.com/images/2007/makeup-021307-full4.jpg

I used Shimmertime pigment on lid, Pink Papillon eyeshadow on inner lid, Rite of Spring eyeshadow on middle of lid, Thunder eyeshadow on outer lid, Sketch eyeshadow in crease, Thunder eyeshadow above crease, Hush eyeshadow on brow, and Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Don't Be Shy blush with Enriched Refined Bronze to contour. I had Style It Up lipstick with Tres Cher! lipglass on my lips.

You ladies all look gorgeous! Im lovin the naturals ash and rlise!

Power you always have such fun and bright looks, I love it!

Sophia, your pics look great, don't be so hard on yourself.

Temp- LOVE the colors, you are so pretty!

Temptalia, I forever love your pics. Good job.

& Power Rangers - great, bold colors. But I was craning my neck to see your photos... haha, not to be rude - but may I suggest one full-face pic, not so much in an angle.

how does color workshop go for you? does it work good for you?? it seems to work okay for me. but, that was when i didn't really know how to do mu. i haven't touched any of the color workshop mu i own in about a year. eeks!

anywho. your e/s and other mu looks adorable and flawless!

thats adorable! i love the bright colors. =]]

very pretty =]]

pretty much, adorable. =]]

& your cutie of a son. sheesh. adorable!!

this is really pretty. everything is blended soo perfectly! everything matches just nice and it all works with your skin tone. sheesh. you're adorable!

Back