I'm in LOVE with Signature Minerals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
eeeiee! i'm so happy! i finally found a perfect color match for my skin with signature minerals! it looks so natural on me and feels really light! it lasts all day too. the only thing is that it's VERY matte. i wish that there was a teensy bit of shimmer (mica?) in it like BE or EDM original glo - i always think that looks so pretty and fresh. maybe they'll come up with a glowier formula in the future. i hope! ianyway, just wanted to share my happiness of having found an excellent foundation! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh, and i forgot to mention. their eyeshadows are really good too. i bought a full size of gold salmon and it's a really pretty, pearly color that really brightens up the eyelids!

Actually mica isn't always the reason for glow- depends on the mica. If you want to add a little glow- try one of the illuminizers that the many brands have. I started a thread on them a couple of days ago. I don't go anywhere without my "glow." Glad you found your foundation!!

I am so glad to hear this! I am waiting on my Signature sample kit, possibly today or tomorrow.

I found my HG... and its Signature Minerals!!! I Love it too!!!

The other day I was playing around and used the Seashell Blush as an all over face color and WOW it gave me a wonderful soft glow. I was surprised since I don't have any pink undertones in my skin. You might want to try it .

I agree with you about the eye colors they are all just beautiful!! I use the sand beige everyday to brighten up my eyes. Love the Gold eye color as well!!

I can't find anything that I don't love when it comes to Signature Products!!

I'm just a very happy customer!!!

Wow, I just got my free sample kit! The foundation colors (6 and 7) will not work for me (too dark and pink), but the blushes are really pretty. I got Damask, Buff Apricot and Seashell and the Angel FP. I also ordered a 10 gr. jar of Buff Apricot b/c I thought it was so pretty and noticed that the jar top was cracked. I called them and explained what happened and asked if they would just send me a replacement top. The woman was so kind and offered to replace the WHOLE JAR and since I was having "trouble" wants to throw in a free eyeshadow brush!!! I am so pleasantly surprised at this high level of customer service and satisfaction. This will certainly keep me as a return customer. If you haven't tried Signature, I highly recommend that you do!

Signature's products are really wonderful. it's a pity they don't have my foundation shade.

Ruby2 - what do you think of their ANGEL FP compared to Monave's?

Lilita, I only compared them for color and I think Sig's is a tiny bit darker than Monave's. I will use it on my face tomorrow and let you know.

I just placed an order with Signature for the sample package. Can't wait to get started with mineral makeup. This is my first!

Kris

I actually found Signature's ANGEL to be "whiter" than Monave's! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really love it, but it's not as soft and "instantly-melty" like Monave's. Signature's foundations are wonderful though - really finely-milled, and don't feel drying at all.

Im so glad you all are loving Signature, it made me itch for some reason, I was sad too because the coverage really was great.:sleepyhead:

YES! i agree completely about the gold eyeshadow being great. I ordered a sample of this along with my full size foundation and I'm loving it! I used their silver eyeshadow on my eyelids today with the gold lined on the bottom... looked great and lasted all day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signature is cool. but they don't have great shades for me. They are all way to orange. But I'm madly in love with their eyeshadows. CHampagne is beautiful, so are the eggplants. Just beautiful

Also about the matte, a simple luminizer dusted over a few spots will fix that. A good one that doesn't overdo the shine is Oceanmist's Luminous Face Powder. Just enough to kill overly matte foundations, but doesn't add shine, just a nice healthy glow.

Lilita, I agree w/you about Signature's Angel FP not being as soft and creamy as Monave's. It's funny that you thought it was lighter while I thought it was darker-I wonder if they have color consistency problems? I am still very impressed though-I've got the Damask blush on and I really love the pale, pink color. The foundations won't work for me but I'll give them to my SIL, who I've recently converted to MMU!

I really love Ocean Mist products, but their shipping costs discourage me from buying their products! I just placed a travel size luminizer in my shopping cart, along with two eyeshadow samples (these come in baggies, 1/4 teaspoon) and the shipping came out to $7.95! I removed the two samples, and the shipping was $6.08... which I guess is reasonable, even though it's just a travel-size, but how can can two teeeensy plastic baggies be $1.85 extra?? eesh. :scared:

Back