I'm in LOVE with Signature Minerals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order for samples (I'm new to mineral make up) last Wednesday and they came today!! That was fast, I'm impressed!

Can't wait to try them out.

Kris

Signature is one of my fave MMu brand. Love the coverage! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And they have great customer service and reasonable prices.

agreed. I love OMist too. Shipping is super fast , but the cost for shipping is way too expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I also ordered 2 plastic baggies of samples and it came to $6 :kopfkratz:

Yeah, I actually ended up buying a luminizer from EDM instead, just because the OM shipping was too ridiculously expensive! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It seems that Signature isn't a good match for yellow undertones. I wear Golden Fair in EDM which is a perfect match. I tried 2 Light & 4 Light and 2 Light was too peachy/orange and 4 Light was even too beige/orange. I thought that was odd. You can't get any lighter so it was no go. I didn't really like the texture for dry application. The powder seemed so heavy and made my face feel tight. I had a hard time getting it into my brush. I thought I could use Angel FP but even that seems to have pink in it!

I am still waiting on Lumiere samples (hopefully to arrive next week) but so far EDM seems the best match. I still want to play around with Alima since I love everything else they have, very light and creamy.

I ordered all in VV

Light Warm, Light Beige & Fairly Light Beige

Mauvelous blush

Flawless Finish Sheer eye

Cafe Latte e/s

I read after I ordered they their colors run light. I think I should have ordered Light Golden or Fairly Light Golden but according to their description, I don't think I have "strong" yellow undertones so I went beige even though so far every beige I've tried in various MMU brands it's not right, I don't know what I was thinking. And I don't know why I didn't order in FF. I think I was rushing when I ordered my sample kit. If I like the texture I'm sure I'll go back and order more samples to get a better match.

I couldn't get a good foundation match w/Signature either, but I do really like some of their blushes and the Angel FP is pretty nice too (but not as nice as Monave's). Signature does have outstanding customer service though!

Back