Henna Mania

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok i dont know which section to post this under. I became inspired and drew a pattern on myself and thought of sharing with you lovely ladies :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

:rockwoot:

18425146.62e03d.jpg

18425146.62e03d.jpg

18425161.2da8da.jpg

Ohh Pretty!! I've been wanting to do some henna designs on my arm... yet I dunno where to get it. Your's look awesome. I would love to see pics when you get the paste off.

Wow! That's so beautiful!! You did such a great job. Now do you then wash it off I assume for the auburn/ rust color llooking stain to appear? How long do you have it stay on? How long does the henna color last?

wow i love it. i used to buy henna for my hair when i was younger and my mom wouldnt let me color my hair. i would always set aside a little so i could do tattoos. its so much fun. esp. coming up with your own desings. which btw are really cool!

i'm a henna fan too will post some of my henna pics later

Henna pics: in order of newest to oldest...as you can see my style has changed...anyway trying my best to improve :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Henay.jpg

7enay3.jpg

handback.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Back