Henna Mania

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henna11.jpg

So beautiful! And you all have such gorgeous hands - long lender fingers, nicely shaped nails. This is mind blowing to me. So beautiful, indeed!

Wow those are awesome. I just came back from a weekend full of Indian wedding events. But wow UmmS that looks amazing.. do you do it for other people? like during weddings and such?

Ohhh, I LOVE henna on the hands and feet!!

I want to do my own, but kinda get intimidated with mixing the henna so I usually have to wait for street fairs and such to have someone do it for me!

I'm totally impressed you all can do your own!:rockwoot:

Wow thats really impressive! Just a technical question:how do you color it so nice with left hand?

You girls do such good work! I wish I could too, but I'm not too talented when it comes to Art :shy:

I've never seen pictures of henna designs up close before. They are very very beautiful, and this may sound strange, but it just seems peaceful. Does that make sense?

You are very talented ladies. I wish I could be HALF that talented at something.

Latest posts

Back