Awesome ! Geisha putting on face makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sugoi !

there's no sound, but you don't need it, the makeup is so amazing you wouldn't even notice the sound.

rhaaa sorry, i wrote geisha with an a ^^°

oh wow thats so awsme thanks for the link! lol although the camera does make me abit nauseous :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hats off to her for being able to paint down her BACK and still get it consistent! Thats nuts lol

I saw a documentary about The Secret Lives of GEisha and i must tell you girls, they live a very interesting life. They spend alot of money an alot of hardwork to become a Geisha.

I also wish they invented the same foundation they use, so thick and covers any blemishes .hahha Ill be the first one in line buying it, for sure! hahah

That was amazing! It was just like watching someone paint a portrait. I think I was most impressed by how she could paint her own back properly and also by how well she could apply that liquid eyeliner. That girl has got skills!

That was awesome, the transformation was beautiful. The camera did kindly get on my nerves. It took some major skills to do her own back like that!

Well I guess if you're planning on becoming a living work of art to get by, you have to be really great at it! (in all cultures)

That was cool....but the way she was haulin on her skin in the first of it cant be good for it.

How beautiful to watch - I love the little slivers of bare skin left at the nape of the neck - very sensual!

I can't believe how thick the white foundation is and yet it still blends beautifully. I find the eyebrows somewhat scary though. I thought she would make them more "perfect" than she did.

I also agree that the way she was handling her skin and eyes completely freaked me out! And her lips were perfect although her eye makeup wasn't! But that is okay, because she is obviously good at what she does otherwise she wouldn't be a Geisha! (and I don't even know what that is, but if it involves wearing makeup then I'm all for it!) :lol

Back