Would you tell your Partner???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you were going to change your birth control method, would you tell your partner? I would normally say no, but since this could potentially affect your susceptibility to pregnancy, then isn't that something you should discuss with them? What are your thoughts? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Normally I guess I'm a blabbermouth and tell him everything anyway, LOL

ya you dont want him to freak out. im saying because like he walks into the bathroom looks in the cabinet for something and doesnt see your pills there. lol!! ive seen it happen.

LOL. I was thinking more, changing from one type of pill to another. Or from an IUD to a pill, not stoping altogether. For me, I've been on the same one for a really long time and it's a massive part of my life and a huuge change to swap brands or contraception type. I was just thinking that to most men, contraception is contraception. Would he even care? LOL.

The reason I'd want to tell him is because it's really important and special to me, and I'd want him to share that.

Plus, we're on a 'no talk' this week so it's not like I'll get to tell him anyway. Guys suck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i tell bobby everything. i read up on different pills, ect and tell him all about what i just read.

Back