Would you tell your Partner???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely YES!

It takes two people to have sex and two people to make a baby -- so I definitely think that two people should decide together what kind of birth control to use! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hubby and I waited until marriage to have sex, but we discussed birth control extensively before we were married! (Of course we discussed moral issues in addition to statistics and health issues!)

Absolutely!

Even if I just changed the brand of pills. Contraception is something you need to discuss really.

Yes i would tell my boyfriend, I think he should know it to.

I actually made him search the side effect of any BCP out there..hahah

For sure. My mom died of Cancer, so i'm very sensitive to taking anything hormone related, medicine or other things in anyway. My BF and I talk about it all the time since we only use Condom, since we tried a few types. With that said, since Condom can break and accident can happen, we talk about it and its related stuff all the time and we aren't shy about it cause it's serious topic. If i accidentally get pregnant or possibly can be, I'd freak out and I know he would be too. So, definantely YES!!!

Only if it's a serious relationship, but there's no way I could hide it from my husband anyways.

I think that bc should be a joint decision, whenever possible.. A lot of guys will be like, pick the one you're most comfortable with, but they still want to know what's going on!

Yes, it takes two people to have sex, and I think if he is your partner, he should know...

Also, why not?

ummm this is a sticky situation for me and some of u may even critisise my choice and even say im selfish but i have always been honest with u guys and i wont stop now!!

i stopped the pill with bf not knowing and i still hate myself for it, i stopped for 2 months then i decided to go back only cause the pill was making me sick at the time. I went back on them for about a month then i had to go on antibiotics was how i fell pregnant with daughter.

My bf now knows what i had done, and he said it want my fault but at the time i wanted to fall pregnant, but he wasnt ready due to not being financially stable.

When he found out i was preggers we had a talk and i felt guilty. He said he didnt want a child right now and i told i wasnt going to kill something that was soo innocent. the next day we had another talk and he told me reasons y he didnt want her. then we talked some more and we agreed to keep her.

I brought myself to this as i went off the pill. but then i did the right thing and went back on due to guilt. i then later found out i was haveing reaction top that pill, it was always making me sick. Now im on the IUD and couldnt feel more safer on it!!

Back