Pete Wentz applies "Guyliner"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For any of you who may have wondered how Pete Wentz of the band Fall Out Boy applies his eyeliner, here you are! He explains in his own words.

Thank you! I have such a crush on him....
12.gif

Cool... lol, I've fallen asleep with eye-makeup on before and I guess the "day old eye makeup looks way better" rule doesn't apply to everyone. Hahaha.

I couldn't imagine seeing him without eyeliner. But I wish I could put my eyeliner on that thick and somehow get it not to run down my face. Maybe I should have Pete come over and do my makeup.
waccha.gif

he looks so yummy!!!! I still have a tiny bit of wierdness watching a guys tut on eyeliner...lmao

Hm..what kind of eyeshadow did he smudge on in the third step? I like the color on his lids.

hahaha ! funny video, and mmmm this guy is cute. well, that said, i love guys wearing eyeliners so ...yum !

Yeah! Good for him! I love that look on guys. Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

haha, thanks for posting, that video was funny!

I like him as a person but his song 'this aint a scene it's an arms race' drives me insane. Like how can you compare a 'scene' to an armsrace???

ot.gif

but to get back ON topic, his eyeliner technique is good.. I would never sleep in eyeliner though, i did once when I was a youngin and OH MY GOD. Eyeliner doesnt come out of sheets
sadno.gif

Back