Pete Wentz applies "Guyliner"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting! I'm not so fond of the guyliner look.
kopfkratz.gif

Thanks for posting!

thanks for posting. i'm not really into the guyliner thing, especially on Pete Wentz. but on Johnny Depp it looks way hot!
smile.gif

I'm sorry but...

guyliner = emo

pete wentz = e-yuck horse mouth

Johnny Depp is my only exception to this 'guyliner' thing.

I would still do Depp if he dipped himself in shit to be honest. Haha.

Haha that video is so funny... I love Fall Out Boy... but really, back in the day (ahem before they were on mtv) he didn't wear eyeliner and he looked so much better!

Originally Posted by laur_8706 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha that video is so funny... I love Fall Out Boy... but really, back in the day (ahem before they were on mtv) he didn't wear eyeliner and he looked so much better! I've seen him without eyeliner, and I agree!
Although, personally, Patrick is my fave...lol.
laughing.gif

xD Pete Wentz and 'Guyliner'. I have to remember to recommend this video to my little cousin. He thinks wearing eyeliner is girly, but loves Fall Out Boy. xD

I read this in a magazine and I couldnt help rolling my eyes. From what I see and through my perception, I feel that hes taking advantage of the fame FOB has given him. Rock musics' one of the main components is modesty and I know some artists cross the line, but in pete wentz case its just plain cliff jumping.

Eyeliner isnt a big deal in rock culture but it is a staple. He treats it as if having it on gives you some ultimate power of controversiality. Dude, its been around for ages. I used to have a bit of a crush on him, but more than have of each interview and response I hear from him are either intellectually raped or cocky. Not cool.

i love him!
patches.gif
there aren't many guys who can rock the guyliner thing but pete wentz is definitely one of ones who can. he's up there with johhy depp as captain jack sparrow. 1 word...HOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I read this in a magazine and I couldnt help rolling my eyes. From what I see and through my perception, I feel that hes taking advantage of the fame FOB has given him. Rock musics' one of the main components is modesty and I know some artists cross the line, but in pete wentz case its just plain cliff jumping.
Eyeliner isnt a big deal in rock culture but it is a staple. He treats it as if having it on gives you some ultimate power of controversiality. Dude, its been around for ages. I used to have a bit of a crush on him, but more than have of each interview and response I hear from him are either intellectually raped or cocky. Not cool.

Agreed. Thanks for posting the video though!

I always wondered how he did it. Now with the truth revealed, I can sleep easy.

Lol.

'Guyliner'.

Latest posts

Back