Do You Prefer Winter Or Summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I prefer winter because can not stand the heat and your makeup always looks shiny and I love the winter because your wear whatever and still look pretty.
moa.gif

I love fall and winter fashion, and snowboarding, but I have sooo much fun in the spring and summer, the beach, the lake, cookouts, boating so many possibilities. And I love all the bright colors that come with summer.

well, thinking seriously about it, neither. what i like is when the season changes, like when in winter you see the first flowers coming out of the ground, you see a warmer sun in the sky, and nature seems to slowly wakeup from her winter sleep.

i tend to prefer winter because my foundation stays put and i'm not covered with excess oil and sweat, but i also like summer, the sun makes my hair shine while during winter it's just dark.

summer for sure love having a tan, the heat, sunshine. i hate winter, hate the cold, wind and rain

Summer, for sure! I love to go to the beach and pools.

Only problem is the heat. I'm afraid my makeup will melt when I wear it and when I store it.

Winter is good, too, but I get terrible rashes in the intense cold and a few snowy days this year in NYC.

I love Autumn the best-- you're still tan and, along with Winter, the lighting is the most flattering. No harsh sunlight to reveal blemishes!

Back