Do You Prefer Winter Or Summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer winter. I live in FL so the I wish there was more of a winter here. It is so HOT right now I can not stand it.

I prefer the winter time. My makeup stays put always! The summer is terrible. I intend to sweat more and break out like crazy.

I love the summer time. The sun, swimming, 4th of July, sno-cones, fireworks, bbqs.. Those things make summer soooo much fun!

I love winter. I wilt in the heat. In the winter you can always put on more clothes if you're cold, but in the summer you can only take off so much before you're obscene!

I look pretty in the summer especially this year with all my new clothes

I am a summer fan

Winter = totally cute outfits (peacoats, boots, sweaters!), better sleep, longer lasting makeup, Halloween, Thanksgiving, CHRISTMAS, New Year's, MY BIRTHDAY, Valentine's Day...BUT, i don't like how my skin gets pale
frown.gif
LOL.

Summer = pretty golden skin, bikinis, swimming, VACATION!, more time to do things, staying up late, Fourth of July...ehh, I can't think of anything else.

I like winter better! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif fall.nice weather and no bugs.

Ditto! On the east coast the humdity can be awful.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm more of a Spring/Fall girl. Having the best of both worlds... Me too. Florida summers are awful, you almost have heatstroke going outside. Not a winter person either, I dont like to be cold. lol.

U definetly cant beat the summer. u can get all ur strappy tops and sandals out and not worry about ur hair getting frizzy when it rains! lol
sunshine.gif

Winter, for sure!! When you're cold, you can always warm yourself up, but when you're hot how on earth shall you get cooler (without air condition, and I don't have one as most private households over here don't have any) ...

Altough I was born in summer I hate it; I hate the heat, sweating, feeling sticky and being unable to sleep when it's still hot at night. I also prefer winter clothes, and the fact that make-up really stays put is another advantage.

Winter! No heat, humidity. Christmas time, snow, mistletoe, sparkly lights against the darkness... it just seems kind of magical.
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back