Best Tweezer!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never tried tweezerman, but I have a pair that I got from Avon that are like super sharp and absolutely great. I can't find a pic right now or I would show you. They were really cheap too, like less than $5.

I need to get mine sharpened very well. That's the problem, that they dont last. Tweezerman sharpens them? YOu send them out in the mail?

I really like the Drugstore brand called Lacross. They are super sharp and very precise.

I always thought nothing could beat Tweezerman (I was a die hard Tweezerman fan), but I read a post once raving about Mark V tweezers and bought them on a whim. Believe me, its the best thing I ever did.. those tweezers are freaking awesome !! Slightly pricey, but nothing beats their quality. Check them out here:

Mark V Tweezers

I love tweezerman!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the Drugstore brand called Lacross. They are super sharp and very precise. Same. And I lost my favorite pair last week. A small one that was slanted and came with it's own pouch. I'm devastated.

So I went back and got the same brand - different type that had a grip.

LAME. It was super sharp but it just doesn't pull or grasp a hair at all!

I forgot to add this about the Mark V tweezers.. the people owning the company said they dont need to be sharpened. The other brand I like, besides Mark V & Tweezerman is Rubis.

I agree w/tweezerman. It's my favorite tweezers to date

Just clicked on the link for Mark V ... don't think i could ever bring myself to spend that much on tweezers ...
biggrin.gif

I haven't tried them, but I have heard that E.L.F. tweezers are better than Tweezerman and Sephora. I am going to try them soon though.

I'm with everyone else...Tweezerman is the way to go, and I've been through a TON of tweezers. I have really coarse dark eyebrows, and over the years, I have struggled to get those dark hairs when they are first emerging, and no other brands allow me to really *grab* the short new hairs. With the Tweezermans, if you can see it, you can grab it and pull it. I love mine.

Jo

Back