Best Tweezer!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Revlon slant tips. They have to be the black pair though the silver ones are awful.

Tweezerman works great. I've sent them in for free sharpening without problem, but they weren't as sharp as a new pair would be.

I have japonesque tweezers and they seem to work well. I was wondering what I should do if I needed to get them shapened.

I love tweezerman! I bought the pair with the pointy tips, great for plucking out those tiny hairs.

mark V blows tweezerman away!!! seriously. blows them away!! if anyone buys a mark V and likes TM better, i will buy you a pair of TM and you can send me the mark V, undamaged of course. ~wink~

the price difference between mark V and tweezerman is minimal. mark V are $23, TM are $20.

i promise, they's da bomb!

My favorite is definitely Rubis, though I haven't tried any of the Mehaz versions. I've tried Tweezerman in different tip styles, and have found that Rubis does a better job at grabbing and holding the hair without it slipping.

I´m really happy with my Tweezerman slant tip tweezers. They have an ergonomic grip and are easy to use.

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use the Revlon slant tips. They have to be the black pair though the silver ones are awful. I use the same ones and I love them.

I love my Tweezerman. I have the pointed tip one. It's great for grasping and pulling out tiny hairs.

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love my Tweezerman. I have the pointed tip one. It's great for grasping and pulling out tiny hairs. Me too! I love mine.

Latest posts

Back