Remember crackle nail polish....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
from Covrgirl?? Wasn't that the worst thing they could have made? Then it looked hideous after it cracked!
vogel.gif
rotfl.gif

Lol I had one... I don't know what happened to it.. Yeah.. it wasn't very appealing.

I DO! I never had one, but my friend did, and it was soooooo bad.

its so funny cause a cousin of mine came from mexico, and thats something that is "in" right now. my mom and my sister like it but i think its different from the ones here. they will put a under coat like white nail polish and then the crackle one. it looks nice but i wouldnt wear it.

Actually I haven't ever owned this before. But I think that it sounds like a really neat thing. I would not mind having a bottle to try out. I wonder if you could still find some floating around on the web.

cannot find it anywhere on the web...for sale anyways...i did find some from halloween!

lol, i don't think i ever had one (mind you, for years i've been eating my nails so i had other concerns than crackle nailpolish !
rotfl.gif
).

I've never heard of it, I think if you layered it over a colour it could be cool!

LOL, wow I remember those back in the days! I wanted to buy one so bad, but thought it was a silly idea to pay for something that'll crack when that would happen to my nail polish anyway after 2 wks.
lol.gif

I remember when this came out... I would have been around 12 and I thought it looked so cool
lol.gif
I'm pleased I never got one!

Back