Remember crackle nail polish....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! I was seriously just thinking about that today!!!! What made me think of it was i painted my nails last night and fell asleep very soon after so when i woke up the nail polish was all smushed and messed up and it totally made me think of the crackle stuff!! I had the green crackle polish! LOL!!

Dunno if bumping threads is allowed and if it isnt sorry wont happen again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So for the people who posted here and are still active... mostly asking the peps who didn't like crackle in this thread... do you guys like crackle and shatters now since OPI came out with shatter, china glaze crackle, and others like sally hansen, color club.

LOL! Excellent question.

Either the crackle polish back in the day was a disaster to work with and the formula has since been vastly improved - or

It just goes to show you what popular trends and Katy Perry can do to people!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by LucyLuvsHolos /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dunno if bumping threads is allowed and if it isnt sorry wont happen again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So for the people who posted here and are still active... mostly asking the peps who didn't like crackle in this thread... do you guys like crackle and shatters now since OPI came out with shatter, china glaze crackle, and others like sally hansen, color club.

lol.  I wonder what the covergirl crackle looked like?  Maybe it was really bad looking??

Originally Posted by xjackie83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol.  I wonder what the covergirl crackle looked like?  Maybe it was really bad looking??

I had one, and it never worked, :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've not had any problems with the new crackles though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Although I do love the effect, I do feel like the nail polish companies are milking it ever so slightly lol, I find it amusing that OPI, Nicole by OPI and Sephora OPI all have a black crackle lol, I'm really liking some of the metallic crackles that China Glaze are releasing!

Back