Fave EDM Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh sooo many. I love all the foundation formulas; my skin is normal/combo and all of them work for me. My shade is Light Olive with a pinch of Golden Fair. In addition, I love:

-blushes (I have several; Apple is my all-time favorite and Chit Chat is my new love)

-premium kabuki

-silk dust

-Sunlight concealer

-mint concealer

-Intensive Light concealer

Love this brand!!

MY HG foundt are from other companies, but my fave EDM item is Siesta blush!

I just ordered several EDM foundations, blushes, e/s & gloss online and I can't wait to get them. I'll make sure to share my thoughts on the products I ordered as soon as I receive them.
smile.gif

I LOVE the sunlight undereye concealer. I have a sample of it and it takes very little to neutrolize the dark.

Well, I love the blushes (my fav' are siesta and best friends), and the silk dust is great too!!

I love almost all of their products. Talk about hitting the jackpot on just the second try! I've tried more expensive mineral makeup, and I have to say that even if EDM were more expensive they'd still be one of my favorite brands! Let's face it, mostly all of the mmu's can boast that it lasts for a very long time. I think that's where they are all very similar and have liquid foundation beat by a mile! I confess that I've purchased many sets, but still have not gotten finished with the first one yet - and that was over a year ago!!!

I can't believe that I actually have success wearing the Glo formula! With my combo skin I would never have thought it possible. It gives me such a great dewy look, and not the least bit oily - even in the T-zone! And the best part is that it lasted me all day today - no rub off and the temp here was very humid!

My favorite blushes is by far from this company - I love the "apple" "once and again" "chit chat" and "plum dust" -- all compliment my skin tone and make me look radiant. Lasts all day too!

This is by far one of my favorite mmu's.

Have a great weekend all!!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

I love mostly everything I have from this company, but my most faves are:

Foundation: Medium Tan in Ori-Glo and Semi-Matte.

Concealer: Intensive Medium

Blushes: Apple, Chit Chat, Plum Dust, Deep Wine

AOFC: Light Pink

Finishing Powders: Silk Dust and Tinted Silk Dust

Eyeshadows: Cypress, Diary, Countryside, and Smokey Eyeliner.

Brushes: Premium Kabuki, Premium Flat Top

I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to mineral makeup, even though I spent a good portion of my summer vacation just researching and comparing mineral makeup, but I really like Everyday Minerals.

So far my favorites would have to be:

- Original Glo Foundation (I got it in Golden Medium but it seemed a bit light for my skin tone)

- Semi-Matte Foundation in Golden Medium

- Matte Foundation in Golden Medium

- Blush in Apple

- Pick Me Up Pink (In the "Concealer" section of the EM website)

I have yet to try Intensive Foundation in Golden Medium, Blush in Chit Chat and the Finishing Powder. I'm also considering buying a brush or two from EM.

I really love the intensive blend in Medium Tan.. Original Glo is good too, but it doesn't give all the coverage that I need. I'm not big on their other products. Their blushes go on a little hard for me.

Until now from many of the samples I've tried Multi Tasking concealer and the matte fndt in warm beige medium are the best for me, but I'll try more in the future and especially the Silk Dust so I'll update! LOL

i love their siesta blush. and their new shade "waffled cone" works wonderfully as a shimmery bronzer for me.
biggrin.gif

I love their blushes! They are so versatile. My personal favorite is the Soft Touch blush; it gives me the prettiest neutral pink color for my fair skin. The blushes also make an amazing lip gloss--I swipe the blush on my lips with my finger, and apply a clear lip gloss (I use Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine) on top. :)

I love the mint concealer! It's like magic in terms of concealing the redness in my face! So little does so much!

I like the 'Back to school' blush too...very versatile...I can wear it for eyes, cheeks, lips and its not obvious that I'm wearing the same colour but looks more like they're coordinating colours~

Back