Fave EDM Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite EDM products are:

* The new long handle flat top, kabuki and angled blush brush. So soft and wonderful! (And a terrific bargain, especially when purchased in the kits.)

* The matte foundation, particularly the Golden Fawn, Golden Light and Golden Winged Butter.

* EDM blushes - right now I have Weekend Getaway, Nick Nack and Snooze Bar, and I love them all. I am anxious to try Back to School, Waffle Cone, Email Me, Theme Park, and Pink Ribbon too. The swatches I've seen look so pretty.

* Sunlight Concealer - it works wonders under my eyes, and I also use it combined with silk powder as an overall primer. It gets rid of redness and makes my foundation go on super smooth and flawless.

* I really like some of the eyeshadows, but my faves vary from day to day.

My favorite EDM product is Natural Reflection Fair Finishing Powder, amazing product.

I like other finishing powders as well, especially Finishing Dust.

Brushes look great, I'm going to try flat top and long handled kabuki.

I love their blushes, too! I recently received a sample kit, with Sunday Brunch in it. The colour was extremely bright, so I was worried it would make me look very 80s, but used with discretion, it's really pretty!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also received the mint concealer (which I'm sure I'm not using properly!) and foundation shades Buttered Tan, Light Olive and Golden Medium. I think I'm a Buttered Tan.

I am a very recent convert to mineral make-up, and am absolutely loving EDM. I must admit it's the only mineral make-up I have tried so far, but I don't think I need to try any others! I have normal/dry skin and have only tried Original Glow formula foundation so far. It is heavenly. It goes on so easily and blends so well. It's amazing. And no matter how much I put on it doesn't look like I'm wearing heaps of make up. I'm currently switching between Beige Sunkissed Fair and Cool Multi-tasking neutral to find which one is perfect, but I think they are both great. I guess the Sunkissed Fair just adds a hint of colour/tan. I'm using the Multi-tasking concealor and it's ok, but it's not GREAT.

I love the Soft Touch and Pink Ribbon blush. Both two different beautiful pinks. I am waiting for an order at the moment and Apple is in there. Also waiting for concealor in Sunlight, and a few other items. I can't WAIT!!

Hi all! Would anyone know which EDM shades matches Monave Canela? Thank you!
smile.gif

My fave EDM products are their Matte and OG formula foundation, Blush in Sieta (which i gt it from sample, however now it had discontinued) and Plum. Shall try more on their blush, maybe will add in more to my fave. hee..

In my opinion, EDM Original Glo has more sheen.

My favorites from EDM are:

The Flat Top Brush...it's so incredibly soft! I use it for blending.

Cool Multi-Tasking Neutral in Original Glo Forumla. My foundation HG

Pick Me Up Pink from the concealor section. I actually used this as a foundation one day when I was having a good skin day. It really did pick me up!

I love the brow brush I got as a freebie with an order in December. I'd like to buy another one, but they don't have them on the website.

Another thing I love about EDM is their website!

Originally Posted by abpenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif In my opinion, EDM Original Glo has more sheen. Thanks for this! I love BE's sheen, and I'm excited to get my EDM.
smile.gif

Their sunlight concealer is amazing! I was surprised at how well it covered my dark circles!

I also am lovin' their 'chit chat' and 'plum dust' blushes. I think I may try 'apple' next. I though it may be too bright but after reading this thread I'm curious.

Originally Posted by BlueSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif Their sunlight concealer is amazing! I was surprised at how well it covered my dark circles! I was also surprised by how much I love the sunlight concealer. I still use a liquid concealer over it, but it really does make a huge difference on the undereye area!
Also, I adore Morning Cup as a blush, mixed with clear gloss as a lipcolor, and also on the eyes. It goes very nicely with my cool coloring.

Has anyone tried using the Sunlight concealer to add more yellow to their foundations (just in case you need yellow)?

I love their blushes, specfically Siesta (too bad it was discontinued!), Weekend Getaway, All Smiles, and Snooze Bar. (Need try lots more, placing an order next week.)

As far as foundation goes, I think I'd have to say their Matte formula is my favorite. Stays matte without giving that chalky, mask-like look that I usually associate with matte. Still gives a bit of a glow, but not a shiny glow at all. So far my best match is Golden Fair.

Their eyeshadows are also very pretty! My favorites would be Baby Bath, Pots and Pans, Sunset Voyage, Floating Feathers, Good China, and Ginger Peach.

Love love love their Siesta lipgloss. It's the perfect peachy nude on me. (Similar to MAC's Peachstock or Freckletone lipstick). Smells great and lasts long.

Their new Flat Top Brush has quickly become my favorite foundation application brush. It's so freakishly soft and applies beautifully. Also love their Angled Blush Brush - just as soft.

i love their intensive medium concealer. i think it makes a great foundation option if you need more coverage. their daydream blush is my HG for contouring, just the right color. their long handled kabuki is awesome as well.

Latest posts

Back