Queen Latifah to marry longtime girlfriend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
November 30, 2007. It's happened. MediaTakeOut.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that Queen Latifah and her longtime girlfriend Jeanette are OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!!! The two women have been in a relationship for more than 4 years - and they've finally decided to make it official.

And there's more. MediaTakeOut.com can confirm that the two are planning on PUBLICLY coming out to the world about their engagement. Word is that once Queen Latifah's finished promoting her current movie, The Perfect Holiday an announcement will be made.

MediaTakeOut.com can't reveal our source to this story, but we can tell you that we're 100% sure on this one. And we can also tell you that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE in the media (no magazines, no bloggers, no TV stations, no radio personalities - NO ONE) else is reporting this story right now. We figured we'd share this info with you guys first - our nearly 2 million closest friends...

queen.jpg

queensgirl.jpg

I agree, congrats to her if that is true.

That movie that she is promoting looks really good.

whoa..she is a lesbian?!!!!! news to me. I am happy for her. hopefully she doesn't loose any fans because of this.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never knew either. Me neither... But hey.. I still love her and think she's the greatest!!

Aww! Queen's fiance is very pretty. It's not that big of a splash because she has been out of the closet for a long while, but she doesn't make a point to refer to it. Kind of like Anderson Cooper.

Well holy shit! I didn't know she was a lesbian either! Wow! Congrats to them!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww! Queen's fiance is very pretty. It's not that big of a splash because she has been out of the closet for a long while, but she doesn't make a point to refer to it. Kind of like Anderson Cooper. I like that about them and Jodie Foster too. They dont need to make an annoucement about who they are with.

Well news to me too! Congrats to her if true. And her friend/fiance is a very pretty woman.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that about them and Jodie Foster too. They dont need to make an annoucement about who they are with. Hi,
Congrats to the Queen.

I like that about Queen and Jodie too. Reminds me of something David Hyde Pierce (Niles Crane on "Frazier") once said: "Just because my life's an open book, doesn't mean I'm going to read it to you."
icon14.gif

Back