Queen Latifah to marry longtime girlfriend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know she was a lesbian. They look cute together. And I'm jealous of that ring. Congrats to them I say

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whoa..she is a lesbian?!!!!! news to me. I am happy for her. hopefully she doesn't loose any fans because of this.
dito.gif

I never knew she was a lesbian. But I still love her! She's the GREATEST celeb ever: classy, beautiful, and confident! Her fiancee is also really pretty. Best wishes to both of them!

call me moronic, but i had no idea she was a lesbian.

They make a cute couple though, what can I say!

Man I love that ring!

Congrats to them. They bagged each other a great one
smile.gif

Congrats to them!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that about them and Jodie Foster too. They dont need to make an annoucement about who they are with. I had no idea about Jodie Foster. Where the heck have I been?

geez, this is news to me about her being a lesbian. She's very pretty.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats to them!

I had no idea about Jodie Foster. Where the heck have I been?

Me either. I just looked Jodie up on wikipedia, and she has been with a partner for 10 years. I thought she was married for some reason. I thought Queen Latifah might be a lesbian b/c there has been a lot of speculation and lately I had seen pictures of her and her girlfriend all the time. It is good that they dont have to announce it to the world. I get kind of tired of people making it such a big secret, then the HUGE announcement that they are gay. Because, honestly, it's not a big deal today if you are or not.

I knew about Latifah being a lesbian, but I would be truly shocked if she came out. This I have to see for myself. Media "Fake Out" can't be trusted.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that about them and Jodie Foster too. They dont need to make an annoucement about who they are with. Wow I didn't know Queen Latifah was a lesbian.. and is Jodie Foster too? Wow did not know about either of these... Well congrats to Queen and her girlfriend is really pretty!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww! Queen's fiance is very pretty. It's not that big of a splash because she has been out of the closet for a long while, but she doesn't make a point to refer to it. Kind of like Anderson Cooper. Ditto!!!
Congrats to them!!!

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif Queen Latifah's sexual orientation has been well known in the black community for years. Well I must be part of the community because I knew....lmao
laughing.gif
. I love her and if she wants to come out to the rest of the world, I support her 100%
smile.gif

Back