Buy Now, Wear Later

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw a really cute pair of wegdes from Victoria's Secret. There on sale, I want to buy them but I know it'll be awile before I wear them, theres snow outside now :-(

So if you see something you really love, its on sale but you know you aren't going to wear it right away (for whatever reason, maybe it just for special occassions, the weathers not right, etc) do you buy it and wear it later? or just forget it and buy it when you need it?

Usually if I find something I love on sale I'll buy it, because it might not be around later, and probably definitely not at that great price later.

I definitely buy "now" and then wait to wear it. lol.
smile.gif
It might not still be available "later"...

Buy now and wear later
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yep I do it!

It may not be available later for the same price.

I've waited to wear things either because of the weather, or a few times because I get in my head "This will be so cute, when I lose those extra few pounds" LoL

I have worn a number of garmets that have been sitting in my wardrobe for 6 months before I wore them. Got to get it when its available or the price is right.

I bought summer shoes on sale in fall and before i found out i was preggers and they were lost in my closet never worn for almost two years!!! when i found them again, i was the happeiest girl ever.

hell yes I'll buy it! I'm going to wait til after christmas to buy a whole lot of holiday themed material to make a christmas quilt, and by then it will be massively reduced, although even if I make the quilt immediately I know I wont be able to use it for a whole year
biggrin.gif

if you like it, but it is my motto

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes I do. Unfortunatley I have a lot of things still not worn! lol me too!

Def. buy now - it might not be available later PLUS if you buy in the off season ( buy winter clothes in summer and summer in winter ) you can get a better deal!

All the time!! I've got boots I haven't ever worn yet and just bought a cute summer dress... Even though its freezing out!! It was on clearence!! Lol. I'm adicted to clearences.. And makeup... And wearing womens clothing.. Lol. But I really don't know if I'm more adicted to wearing them or shopping for them!!
biggrin.gif

i don't because there's a chance my feet might grow between now and the summer, but if yours aren't then sure!!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I definitely buy "now" and then wait to wear it. lol.
smile.gif
It might not still be available "later"... ditto!

i hate saving stuff to wear later..then they end up sitting in my closet because I always see something new I like better. So i just save my money until I really need it and I know I will use it.

I do it all the time! Pass the season, some things are dirt cheap. I can never turn down a good buy. Sometimes I have stuff in my closet for months (occasionally for years
wink.gif
) before I wear it. although, I do make sure I wear it at some point, so it is not wasting away in my closet.

Buy now wear later! I just bought two pairs of open toe shoes from Go Jane. When the time comes, you will regret not getting them!

Back