Buy Now, Wear Later

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me it all comes down to how offten i think i will wear it, cause if i realy really love it even if it is not for that season i will find a way to work it into my wardrobe, however if i dont think i will be able to than i am prob not in love with it and it is there fore not worth any price

When I see something I like, I buy it right away, even if it's not the right season. Sometimes its not so much "buy now, wear later" but "buy now, forget about it later and never get the chance to wear it" for me.

If you love it and can see yourself getting enough wear out of it, I would get them
biggrin.gif

I've regretted holding out and then finding out what I wanted was sold out.

get them if you are sure you will wear them! i do this all the time, so there are a few things i have never worn...

Yeah buy now if it's sale stuff... I always buy stuff I know I'll use for "later". Heck, if it ends up not working out you could always ebay it!

If it is on sale, I will usually buy it as long as I know I will wear it. Especially nice little tops and dresses that go on sale in the winter that I will wear the following spring/summer.

allway's buy when you see what you like it might not be there later and then you will wish you had

Originally Posted by PRETTYSECRETS21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw a really cute pair of wegdes from Victoria's Secret. There on sale, I want to buy them but I know it'll be awile before I wear them, theres snow outside now :-(
So if you see something you really love, its on sale but you know you aren't going to wear it right away (for whatever reason, maybe it just for special occassions, the weathers not right, etc) do you buy it and wear it later? or just forget it and buy it when you need it?

Are you kidding?? Lol!!Last December (06) in Maui, I finally wore a dress that I bought ( a seductive moss and burdhundy striped trapeze sun dress) 2 years before and had to take the tags off that night- out of my suitcase!!
rotfl.gif

I learned a long time ago that if it catches my eye and I have the cash- GET IT! Sooner or later the perfect oppotunity will coome along to wear it.

I usually wait until the end-of-season sales to buy and hog until next year.
biggrin.gif
But there are splurges here and there where I see something I absolutely LOVE and can't wait to get my hands on it/can't see it being around at the end of the year.

Back