Cargo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone here use Cargo products? What do you think of them? Have stopped at their section at Sephora many times but haven't taken the plunge. Tried doing a search no luck.

Thanks!

Andrea

I Got A Lipgloss And Eyeshadow From My Secret Santa, They Work Really Good! The Colors Were Very Pretty.

I love their blushes and bronzers! I think their e/s is hit or miss though. I haven't heard much about their lippies, but if I'm right, they are at least well received. Definitely check out their blushes and bronzers!

Check out our review section for Cargo. I know that their shadow, Agean is a perfect dupe for MAC's parrot.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check out our review section for Cargo. I know that their shadow, Agean is a perfect dupe for MAC's parrot. It is too! As soon as I opened Parrot from MsCuppyCakes, I swatched them both. EXACTLY alike!

i have a blush by them and i love it
smile.gif

like aquilah, i love their blushes and bronzers. the eyeshadows are really nice, too. i HATE their lipglosses (in the pots). they're so messy and just unattractive.

I've tried their blushes and glosses. I really like the blushes, the gloss (the one in the tin), was nice, but nothing amazing.

I picked up the Christmas gift set so I will play with it tomorrow. The blush looks gorgeous.

the most i have is a really awsome blue liquid eyeliner.

nothing else from the line has really appealed to me.

Love my Cargo The Big bronzer, and I have a few blushes too. The glosses are nice, but extremely messy... so I hardly ever use them. They'd be great if they were packaged differently.

The only product I tried was their lipgloss duos. The ones in those metal like tins. I didn't like them. They were sticky, messy, and also slid off my lips fast. The one pictured below is the one I tried and didn't like. I think they also make lipgloss quads similar to the ones below.

Photo source: sephora.com

P4255_hero.jpg

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my cargo bronzer it is called the big bronzer. It gives me a natural "glowing" look and not a fake bake apperance

I think I might have to get this kit. I really really loved the eye bronzer. It's a really nice colour! $35 from Sephora!

Back