Cargo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried Cargo's smoky eyes duo and blush. I think they're pretty good. :] Love the blush~!

I had a couple of their dual tin lip glosses as well. The product seemed to dry out my lips... had no flavor and sort of a waxy lipstick smell, but the colors were sheer enough and nice, and they give you a large amount, or so it seems.

Speaking of PlanetLove lipsticks: has anyone tried to plant a box in order to get a wildflower? I'd like to put mine into a container of earth but I'm a bit skeptical
hehe.gif

I've also eyed this brand several times at sephora. I think I never have tried it because their packaging is so dull.

I love their Cargo Blu Ray Matte lotion! it's prefect for me because i don't wear foundation and it gets rid of what ever oil i produce during the day.

I just got Cargo's blush in ROME and I absolutely love it. Looks gorgeous on tanned skin. I'm hoping to pick up some more blushes from this line!

I bought a "waterproof" kit from them about 2 years back for a cruise. It came with 4 Swimmables eyeliners, waterproof mascara and waterproof bronzer. It performed awesome! I could do my makeup in the morning and be set all day for the pool, the hot tub and the ocean. Just changed it up for evening. They are a staple in my bag now whenever I travel.

Back