What do you think? Prom 2008 dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, so here I am, and completely torn as to which dress i want.. and i wanted to decide by the end of the month, but i'm not so sure if that is going to happen... so please give me your input...

I'll have a fake, spray on tan, med. green eyes, light brown hair

Curvy but skinny shape, others think i am hourglass, but i think i may be a bit of a pear sometimes... however i like my curves...? haha, just to give you all an idea of how it may look on me..

I've shown this one before, and its still a possibility, i like the red carpet glamour effect, you can't see in this pic, but it has a long slit and a train.(same color)

very pretty, but i'm not sure if i want to go this girly-- i want to be a knockout at prom! but then again, i know it will be flattering on me, and it will always look good. (same color)

also love this one, however, i'm not sure if it too bright

comes in other color such as seafoam and watermelon--which i have no idea what it would look like.

is it too promy? I don't really like the back, but other than that....the overall look is great!

Wow! Those dresses are pretty. The first one would work great since you like your curves. You're lucky. I'm basically a stick. :-( Anyway, I think the first one is the best. I'm not really a fan of puffy dresses so the middle ones are out for me.

I like the top and bottom one the best but they're all cute.. I love the green colour of the middle dress but I'm not so sure about the style.

I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in any of them. Post pics when you go!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah the first one it hot!! Damn I wish I could go to a prom again. Take me!! lol haha, i'd love for you to be my prom date
smile.gif

Thx everyone!!

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha, i'd love for you to be my prom date
smile.gif

Thx everyone!!

YES I'll book a hotel room now!!
lol my junior prom date actually tried that one.

lol, yea i'll just ditch the guy..

haha oh really? he did that? - My point exactly, men are pathetic,

i hope your dialing the hotel as we speak..

Yep.....yep they pretty much are.

He was like "uh so I could get a room at the double tree.....um I'm supposed to do that right??" pfffft

Holiday inn here I come!! Do they have Holiday inn's in Canada?? lol

omg yes, yes they do. And its right on the water(on both sides!)... how romantic

btw i would have slapped that guy, haha

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg yes, yes they do. And its right on the water(on both sides!)... how romantic
btw i would have slapped that guy, haha

Well he was really hot...stupid but hot. Like, abercrombie hot. And I just didn't date guys like that in high school, but I reeled him in somehow. It sounds bad but he was seriously almost like an accessory, arm candy, LOL. Thats so bad. He couldn't dance either, but we had fun.

Hmm candles, romantic ocean view, rose petals, soft music, lol why do GUYS only think like that in movies??

i only like the first one - the rest is too "promy" for my taste. The first one is gorgeous though!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well he was really hot...stupid but hot. Like, abercrombie hot. And I just didn't date guys like that in high school, but I reeled him in somehow. It sounds bad but he was seriously almost like an accessory, arm candy, LOL. Thats so bad. He couldn't dance either, but we had fun.
Hmm candles, romantic ocean view, rose petals, soft music, lol why do GUYS only think like that in movies??

lol, but abercrombie is a good hot! haha, I get the sense that he was more *used* than you! lol jk jk jk.
Simply because those movies were written by women, i'm only guessing..

Hahaha pretty much!

As I was reading that there is one asleep on the couch behind me and I'm sitting on the floor on the laptop, and I got kicked in the head...lol, I can only assume he's dreaming about actually being in one of his video games, because when I try and wake him up he mumbles "I just gotta beat this boss..."

yep boys rule....

i like the first & second. the first is really stunning. you gon be droppin some jaws girl! if you really want to be orginial, DON'T shop at any of your local stores....all the girls will be hittin em up wearin the same sh*t. so order online or take a trip to shop. the only thing about ordering online is the sizing...and you never know about dresses like you do with tops or jeans....it has to fit just perfectly. many girls go with the classic sparkly black or red dress...so you might wanna go wit something a bit off the wall but not too out there. like no lime green or orange!!!! lol. good luck...post pics with what you decide.

Back