What do you think? Prom 2008 dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CandyApple /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww...prom. I never went to mine, but if I did, anything from Sherri Hill would have been my choice. Check out her gorgeous dresses......
Prom Dresses by Sherri Hill

aww yep! Thats where the 1st one is from
smile.gif

I love the second and third dress. They definitetly are a "prom dress". The first one is really pretty too but it screams "wear to a wedding".

I love all of them, as you say you are slim with curves, you will knock em dead with the first one, its stunning.

I Love the first one. I dont' like "prommy" type looks. The first one could actually be worn to something formal again and the color is more neutral. Really pretty!

I'm in love with the last one...that one is gorgeous. The first is one is pretty but really fancy...that's definitely a red carpet dress.

I like the pink and the last one. My school didnt have prom, until they decided my senior year to start (the whole high school got to go b/c my school was really small). We had other dances so I didnt go to prom, actually I didnt go to hardly any dances except in middle school. No guy would go with me to most so I just didnt go.

Go with the one that is the most comfortable and will actually allow you to dance in.

I went to 5 proms in high school. My first prom I was a sophomore and a friend needed a date so that's how I got to go that year. My junior and senior year I took someone from another school and in return they took me to theirs.

I loved all of my dresses, but I wish I had worn something easier to move in for my senior prom. I wanted to dance and have a good time, but my dress was way too fluffy.

Also, I wish I hadn't spent so much damn money. On my senior prom alone I'm sure I spent over $1000.

All the dresses you listed are absolutely gorgeous, though.

Here's some pics. (Left to right: Sophomore, junior, senior)

The first one is perfect for being a blast at your prom! You'd look just like a rare jewel.

I love the first on, the second one is so cute too. Post pics once you decide. With your hair and makeup done. I can not wait to see. How far away is prom?

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the first on, the second one is so cute too. Post pics once you decide. With your hair and makeup done. I can not wait to see. How far away is prom? thx, i'm pretty sure now that thats the one i am going to go with
smile.gif
smile.gif
And yes, i def. will. Its not till May 9th, so i still have a bit of time..

Back