Smallest dog in the world

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mini mutt the smallest in world

By EMILY SMITH

US Editor

Published: 24 Jan 2008

IT’S gnaw joke for Brandy the smallest dog in the world as she tries to tackle a meaty bone bigger than her SIX-INCH long body.

The Chihuahua — who is just a fraction taller than a cola can — was named the world’s smallest hound by the Guinness Book of Records and has finished growing.

Four-year-old Brandy weighs only 2lbs and cannot even BARK as her lungs are too small. Owner Paulette Keller, of Largo, Florida, said: “When I saw her I just fell in love with her.â€

Paulette, 53, whose pint-sized pooch has become a hit on US TV, added: “With a dog like this you have to be careful. She can’t even jump on or off anything because her legs are so tiny.â€

source: Smallest dog in the world | Brandy | Six-inch mutt struggles with bone and cant bark | The Sun |HomePage|News

indeed. On the website, there is a second photo of the dog next to a coke can. Like, holy smokes, it's a teeny tiny dog! and poor thing, not being able to bark!

Cute, but I like my dogs bigger too! That one is way too fragile!

I saw him on Oprah a while back along with the worlds largest dog. He is even tinier than he looks in that pic.

how adorable!! i've heard that breeding dogs this small, they can come with all sorts of health problems. I think they're cute and all but I think it's somewhat cruel. Think of it, dogs were bred from wolves!

Humm...My friend breeds poodles and has a one year old little girl that weighs just over 1 lb. I don't like the fact that they are bred to be small bc they stay sick and have a shorter life.

That is the cutest thing in the whole world! HAHA!

I want it
smile.gif

are you sure its not some breed of mouse???

Is cute though bet not to hard to keep ...

Back