Smallest dog in the world

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! My dog is barely 2lbs and he looks so much smaller than my dog... Thats sad that he can't bark. :-(

Awww.. what a cute dog.
smile.gif

Very cute, but I feel really sorry for that tiny dog. She is prone to having many health problems as well as being stepped on or dropped and not surviving the fall.

Aw, poor thing. I wish people would stop breeding such unnaturally small animals.
frown.gif

The Guinness World Records was on tv today and it said that the smallest dog in the world was a yorkshire terrier.

Heh... well either way, they're both really small.

omg!!! i have to get a hold of this dog. it is the cutest!!! i love small dogs. i am in love wit the mini mut!!! (i think that's what it said. i didnt really read i was too busy looking at the pic. it is the greatest.)

sheep.gif

Awwwww hehehe i saw the worldest tallest dog also of course it was a great dane.....i used to have a great dane i want another one
smile.gif
i reacted more to the great dane than the little one

For that just get a rat! Haha! Kidding, I would love one. I have wanted a small dog FOREVER but DH says NO, Way!

Latest posts

Back