Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm interested in getting this foundation. The concept is pretty neat to me
biggrin.gif
. I did a search, but couldn't find anything. Has anyone tried it yet? How'd ya like it?

I'm interested in this too! Anyone tried it yet? I looked for it at London Drugs today but it wasn't there yet.

Originally Posted by vivelamour /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi ladies! I'm interested in getting this foundation. The concept is pretty neat to me
biggrin.gif
. I did a search, but couldn't find anything. Has anyone tried it yet? How'd ya like it? Where did you hear about it?

i want to try this too, if it really works im stocking up!

if i try it first i will post a review

Good question! I'm curious too. If anyone tries it out, let us know...we are anxiously waiting reviews.

If you do a Google search on it, there's some reviews on other sites! The average rating I've seen it get is about 4/5, so it looks promising!! From what I've read it's got a satin/semi-matte finish, pretty good coverage (some have said it's actually comparable to the ColorStay line) and the only drawback I've heard is the fact that unless you are exactly a 3 (out of 1-5 possible shades) some product will inevitably be wasted.

But really, for me this isn't a problem. I use self tanning products sometimes (read: lazily.. sometimes can't be bothered) so my skintone is always changing ever so slightly... being able to have just ONE bottle of foundation but still adjust the shade to whatever specific tone I am that day would be a HUGE bonus for me! I'm definitely snapping this up when I see it!

This looks promising, as far as product left over, I know I buy foundation and use it a few times and its not for me, so there is waste, maybe this will keep it to a minimum, will look for this the next time out!!

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm interested in this too! Anyone tried it yet? I looked for it at London Drugs today but it wasn't there yet. I love our picture. How do you get your colors so vibrant in the picture?

I can't magine how it would mach up perfect.

I have a feeling this foundation wouldn't go light enough for me. lol.

And some of the product will most likely be wasted...

I GOT THIS TODAY! Whooo!!

So far, I like it. It's like what kayleigh83 said: it's got medium coverage and a semi-matte finish. Very comfortable on my face
biggrin.gif
. At first, I was debating whether to get Light or Light-Medium. It seems that the L-M has more pink, so I went ahead and got Light. I'm NC25ish, and I use the 4th shade.

I must say though, if you're oily you may need to set this with powder. Luckily, my oiliness isn't that bad. I've had this on for 5 hours now and I look dewy. :]

My rating? 4.5/5

Originally Posted by Laryn41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love our picture. How do you get your colors so vibrant in the picture?

Not my pic actually! Just one I found on the net.
smile.gif

And whooo now I'm even more hyped to try this stuff out! I can't wait to get it.
smile.gif

I love our picture. How do you get your colors

so vibrant in the picture?

Woot!! Still haven't seen in my store, but that's alright cause I still have lots of old foundation left and I still am broke.
wink.gif
So I can wait!

Back