Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm so going to buy one tomorrow! even though i'm a fan of mmu. this might come in handy for spring and summer.
biggrin.gif

I got it yesterday in the states because we don't have it in Canada yet and I was in a big rush.. so I didn't really get time to colourmatch properly with the undertones so I grabbed light/medium and it does seem a tad pink, but the coverage is great for my acne marked face but I''m not sure how well the colours mix because I didn't spend that much time this morning testing it out because I would have to waste a lot of product to pump out the last colour for the new one to show up. However, it's hard to get just a little out because the foundation's a little runny (yet with great coverage) so a little pump will give you plenty. HTH

Hi,

I did see the commercial for this too! Looks pretty interesting. If I see it while I'm out today, I will pick it up.

I just purchased this because I had a coupon. I have to say I'm disappointed. For me I need more coverage than this offers. ColorStay is much better! Plus, the coloring was off for me. I have an olive medium-light (more toward the light side) complexion and I ended up buying the light because the light/medium seemed too dark. The light doesn't match me either it's a little orange. I wanted to like this but couldn't!!

I was interested in trying this, but I don't think the coverage and staying power would be great enough for me. Every time I try something different than my Colorstay, I am greatly disappointed.

Oh is that the commercial with Jessica Alba? I remember seeing it and thinking wtf, at first, but I was intrigued to see if it worked or not. I'll probably try it out after seeing some of the reviews.

I've tried it, but I'm still making my decision about it. I got it b/c it was on sale at Walgreens for like $8 (normally $11 or $12). The only thing I'm not liking so far is the formula. I like ColorStay's formula so much better. But as far as the shading goes, I'm still testing it out. I was told I could bring it back for a refund if I didn't like it, so I'll give it another try to see if I'll keep it or not.

Oh, and I just wanted to add that the whole chamber thing is a pretty neat idea. It's relatively easy to use and it doesn't get messy. You give the bottle a couple of pumps based on the shade selection you've chosen and out comes a mixture of a light and dark shade of your skin tone. Since I used ColorStay's foundation in Caramel, I'm still working on finding the same shade that comes close to it. But overall, it's a pretty neat idea. I'm just still trying to make up my mind about the formula.

Back