I can't believe....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's start an interesting thread here

I can't believe...that these people are all we'll(in the United States) have to choose from for president. UGH!

Mitt Romney

John McCain

Mike Huckabee

Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton

Luckily our president of the US really doesn't have allot of power other than being the leader. It really shows where the US is right now with it's morals and ideals.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif What don't you get? what you wrote.
oh you are saying you dont like the choices we have for choosing a president. Sorry kinda slow. lol

Yeah IMHO they're ALL idiots. I am so confused on who to vote for. Do I vote for the person who is least idiotic?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what you wrote.
oh you are saying you dont like the choices we have for choosing a president. Sorry kinda slow. lol

Right.

Originally Posted by Jessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah IMHO they're ALL idiots. I am so confused on who to vote for. Do I vote for the person who is least idiotic?

Exactly, Jess!

I don't know enough about the US political system so bare with me.

Was there a deadline for applications? Couldn't Al Gore or Ralph Nadar still enter - as independents or for democrates/Republicans? What is the deadline date?

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know enough about the US political system so bare with me.Was there a deadline for applications? Couldn't Al Gore or Ralph Nadar still enter - as independents or for democrates/Republicans? What is the deadline date?

Yes, the deadline has passed

What about choosing a running mate? If Hillary is found to be the top democrate, could she ask Edwards to be her Vice president?

When I watch American shows, I get the feeling that the idea of Hillary and Obama on the same ticket is not sitting well with most people. Or maybe it is that they can't decide who should be the boss.

One thing for sure, the US presidency is a lot more interesting than the Canadian election which will occur soon. Our choices are PITIFUL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wasn't he the guy who invented the internet? LMAO...claims to be
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's better than not being able to choose at all.
wink.gif
You are 100% right
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif  

Luckily our president of the US really doesn't have allot of power other than being the leader. It really shows where the US is right now with it's morals and ideals.

kopfkratz.gif

Isn't the president of the United states considered to be the most powerful man/woman in the world?

I think this is a really important presidency, seeing as there are loads of issues to deal with. Compared to our last election, we have candidates that are likable and seem like they know what they`re talking about.(part of being great politicians eh?)

Originally Posted by xQueenOfHeartsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kopfkratz.gif
Isn't the president of the United states considered to be the most powerful man/woman in the world?

With all due respect only an American would say this comment lol

frown.gif

I hate that generalization.

Being an American and going to Canada I am so bothered now by the harsh words Canadians say about Americans. I guess vice versa too. It never bugged me until I was outside of my country hearing people make fun of my own country. And noww...

I love my country!!

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif With all due respect only an American would say this comment lol might i add that I'm not American whatsoever. I live in America, yes, but it was not my choice to move here. I'm just staying here until i finish my education and then I'm going to move back. (heck i can't even vote because i'm not a citizen.)Seeing as America is the most powerful country in the world, it would make their leader the most powerful man/woman as well. It's more of a fact then an opinion I guess..

sorry i kind of took that personally, oh well shouldnt have
smile.gif

It's more like the leader of the most powerful country or something like that. My point was really that the candidates are terribly crappy.

I will be voting though, since it's my constitutional right.

Back