I can't believe....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's more like the leader of the most powerful country or something like that. My point was really that the candidates are terribly crappy.
I will be voting though, since it's my constitutional right.

Me too! I hope everyone here who can, does!

I want to comment on my comment:

First, it was made tongue in cheek - hence the LOL

Second, if a Canadian made the same statement about the Prime Minister of Canada, I would have made the same comment, laughing of course.

Third, if I had known that Xqueenofheartsx were not American, I would not have commented - hence "Only an american would say this comment". Perhaps if ALL Muters were more forthright about their nationality, there would be less miscommunication. And less hurt feelings.

My apologies to anyone that was offended by my remark.

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to comment on my comment:
First, it was made tongue in cheek - hence the LOL

Second, if a Canadian made the same statement about the Prime Minister of Canada, I would have made the same comment, laughing of course.

Third, if I had known that Xqueenofheartsx were not American, I would not have commented - hence "Only an american would say this comment". Perhaps if ALL Muters were more forthright about their nationality, there would be less miscommunication. And less hurt feelings.

My apologies to anyone that was offended by my remark.

No hurt feelings
smile.gif
just a misunderstanding.

Its sad that we have to choose the lesser of 2 evils for president. I think there should be an ammendment to the constitution that says if you ARE a lawyer then you CANT run for president. We need some average joes in there with common sense, not a bunch of crooks on the take.

I couldn't agree more- seriously, thats the BEST America has???????

Well, I'm already inspired by one of the candidates, so I don't really give a fug about all the rest.

Back