Heidi Klum...Love it or Hate it!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think the accessories could have been toned down a bit, or left out all together. The dress looks hot on her, and I love the look of a loud dress like this just being accompanied by bare skin (other then shoes). She looks amazing in about anything though, love her.

I agree, I love all the accessories but the dress as well is just too much. Something needs to go, there is TOO MUCH silver here.

Also, I don't like the 'discoball'ness of the dress much

I love it!!! Makes my eyes hurt to look but if I were wearing it I wouldn't care about other peoples eyes lol

She looks cute in this outfit but I'm not crazy about it. It's just a little too disco ball-ish.

I think in the context of Elton John's party the over-the-top glitter makes sense.

i like the material the dress is made from but i do agree that there's too much silver. she should have worn a pair of colorful high-heels.

I LOVE it. She has a beautiful body and this dress showcases it perfectly, even if it is really bold.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't like the way it fits around her tummy. I agree. And it also makes her look a little flat-chested.
smile.gif

Woah! Too much silver, love love the accesories though, regardless, she looks slammin
wink.gif

I think it's okay, but would have looked better with black pumps or something.

Back