Heidi Klum...Love it or Hate it!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the dress (and the body!!) I do agree that the jewelry needed to be toned down a bit, and I don't like the hair with that outfit.

I kinda like it, I don't mind that it's silver. I don't like how it makes her boobs look though, it would look better if itwas cut differently.

Hi,

Silver overload and the dress is too tight for her (it's rising up on her). However, she doesn't look tacky. I love the shoes. Her hair and makeup is tight.

Hate it. Everything is too shiny. She could have just wrapped her entire body in tin foil and went out like that to get the same effect.

she's hot... no need to wear accessories... too much of a shiny silvery thing.. but she looks hot and very much happy and confident!

I agree about it being too much silver. I like the accessories, just not all together at once.

LOVE the dress.
biggrin.gif

LOVE it. and i think the silver shoes goes amazing with it. i think anything else would have looked a little too clashy with it. the bracelet and the earrings have got to go though. but other then that i adore it.

hmm...it looks okay, maybe different earrings? and..different shoes? looks like too much silver.

Hi:

I definitely would have left the bracelet at home. Maybe carried a different type of purse (even though Heidi kept it small).

Back