What is the best gel liner in the market?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC fluidlines, Clinique, Smashbox, Bobby Brown or Stila? Which is the best gel liner you have ever tried?

I want to know what people think too. I cant really compare I have only tried Fluidlines. I like them, but shadow or pencil liner lasts just as well on me, so I havent felt the urge to go try any more gel liners.

I've only used M.A.C, and I have had no problems with them. I am keen to try the Bobbi Brown Gel Liners though.

I lvoe the mac fluidlines.. I havent tried stila or BB . I was gonig to try smashbox and the tester ones at sephora were really dried out and I dont need a product that dries out like that...

I love L'Oreals Cream liners. I haven't tried fluidlines yet but I haven't bothered to venture since I've bought these.

I've tried MAC, Bobbi Brown and Makeup Forever. Makeup Forever is my fav so far, but they have a limited color selection. Bobbi Brown would be my runner up. MAC is ok but I find them harder to use.

I prefer Clinique's Brush-On Cream Liner to fluidlines. It even comes with a little brush that does a decent job. I use it on my waterline and to tightline and it stays put the entire day. Although, on me, it tends to wear off just a little bit on the outer corners by the end of the day. But yeah, I love the product and I'm really glad I purchased it.

Good reviews!

I forgot but Ive also tried Smashbox's Cream Liners, so not exactly gel, but they totally sucked anyways, so hard to get pigment and they didn't last.

I like MAC fluidlines. I've tried smashbox (crap in my opinion), and Loreal Hip as well (they're pretty good).

I really like my fluidline, but after some good reviews about the HIP one... I'mma purchase it after my MAC one is done. I made my Aunt buy it last week, and saw that it was pretty good... looked a bit more dryer when I applied it on her but it still looked good.

I've only used Clinique and MAC, but I would recommend Cliniques over MAC. It applies nicer then MAC does, but I find both wear about the same.

Back