What is the best gel liner in the market?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobbi Brown. Definitely. I give it 5 stars. It has the best lastability and looks great. It's been through sweating, swimming, and working out.

I like Smashbox Jet Set and MAC fluidlines... I use Smashbox Jet set more because it is safe to apply to the "waterline"... and it last all day long... last summer i wore it in Las Vegas 120 degree temp and it stayed put all day....

but if i'm going to just line my top lid, i like Mac Fludlines... I also have Smashbox Cream Liner... which i hardly ever use...

I like the HIP cream liner. I'm not quite sure what the difference in a gel and cream is but I use the cream. It comes with a small angled brush that makes application easy and it stays on through everything. My sister uses a cream eyeliner from Clinique and its an excellent cream eyeliner. The HIP and clinique stay on through everything the entire day. Its also a great thing that taking the eyeliner off with makeup remover is a breeze but through water and everything else day to day it won't wear off except a tad in the corners.

Try Guerlain's Divinora liner. I've read lots of good reviews on it. Tried it myself but it turns out I'm more into cream. If you like the gel type you might like this one.

I read somewhere (don't remember where), that these gel liners all come from the same supplier. They just get a different little pot and lid for whatever company that is going to sell them.

I've tried Mac, Bobbi Brown, Stila, and Smashbox. I would rate Bobbi Brown as the best with Mac as a runner up. The Smashbox (both regular gel and jet set) didn't stay on as long. The Stila colors I bought dried out REALLY quickly. The Bobbi Brown colors stay on really long and they don't dry out.

I am totally infatuated with MAC Fluidline. I have it in Black and Brown, and it wears great, no smudgies!

Back