SPINLASH: the first mascara that gently rotates 360 degrees to apply mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old idea, i've been taking those mascara wands for years and putting them in my electric drill. You have to keep the speed down or else it looks like someone is paving a small road over your eye.

(total put-on response! lol)

seriously is this a solution in search of a problem?

verdict: skeptical

it looks too good to be true lol. but if anyone's got it please review =)

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif old idea, i've been taking those mascara wands for years and putting them in my electric drill. You have to keep the speed down or else it looks like someone is paving a small road over your eye.

(total put-on response! lol)

seriously is this a solution in search of a problem?

add_wegbrech.gif

Ahaa my thoughts exactly. Like banapple said, either it will be something super amazing that I didnt know how I lived without, or just another marketing strategy that isnt anything special. I mean, I know how to spin my own mascara wand around, thank you very much lol.

okay this reminds me of this hair dryer brush that rotatated and it used to pull peoples hair out cause the hair would get caught in the joint. i would def not want that to happen to my eyelashes

Im skeptical... they have a video on youtube and all the people who commented were like its amazing blah blah blah but then most of the accounts were made like a few days ago and no videos watched and all that stuff. They're really trying to get hype for this thing

Looks kind of gimiky... IMHO... Maybe if it came with a pack of tootsie roll pop's I'd try it!! lol...

i was bored (cause i have no life)

so i was looking at the people that comented and almost all of them had made accounts within the last few days. idk i just have no life and felt like doing some fake detective work. not that any of us didnt know the company sure as heck is trying to get some posative pin on this product (not a pun)

ps. i never knew you were suposed to comb your lashes... :S maybe im out of the loop

What's wrong with just using your hand and your own mascara wand? LOL I don't think I'll be buying this!

I'd like to see some real reviews on it. I'm skeptical as well, seems like just another one of those info-mercial type things that look so cool and have amazing results...but then once you're reeled in and buy one it sucks. I think you would have much more control and results just doing it the old fashioned way.

I just bought one from Target today, and I have to say this gadget works great! Especially if you hold it at the end of your lashes and let it keep rotating, the lengthening effect is admirable! The problem is YOU CANNOT REPLACE THE BATTERY. There's no way to open the battery compartment, and who knows how long the built-in battery is gonna last? The manual said to discard the product after 90 days or if battery runs out before that. This is a blatantly shameless design to force people to spend money on a brand new product regularly when they could have easily designed a reusable one. Well, I am not about to spend $14.95 every 90 days, so there!

this is either for lazy people or people who have arthritis , just like the scrubbing bubbles automated spray for your shower,but at least with that you can replace the battery.

Back