SPINLASH: the first mascara that gently rotates 360 degrees to apply mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mascara is one of the things that i've just never had a problem applying, i'd think this would be MORE trouble for me rather than less...uninterested here

CharmeC, does it spin very fast and did it actually fit into your mascara bottle? It doesnt look long enough to me. Although I dont think Id buy this I wanna see it now.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif okay this reminds me of this hair dryer brush that rotatated and it used to pull peoples hair out cause the hair would get caught in the joint. i would def not want that to happen to my eyelashes Hmmmm.....my thoughts exactly!

Originally Posted by CharmeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought one from Target today, and I have to say this gadget works great! Especially if you hold it at the end of your lashes and let it keep rotating, the lengthening effect is admirable! The problem is YOU CANNOT REPLACE THE BATTERY. There's no way to open the battery compartment, and who knows how long the built-in battery is gonna last? The manual said to discard the product after 90 days or if battery runs out before that. This is a blatantly shameless design to force people to spend money on a brand new product regularly when they could have easily designed a reusable one. Well, I am not about to spend $14.95 every 90 days, so there! Just the fact that you say it does wonders when it comes to lenghthening makes me want it!

Sounds cool! Thanks for posting, I have an obsession with mascara!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by CharmeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought one from Target today, and I have to say this gadget works great! Especially if you hold it at the end of your lashes and let it keep rotating, the lengthening effect is admirable! The problem is YOU CANNOT REPLACE THE BATTERY. There's no way to open the battery compartment, and who knows how long the built-in battery is gonna last? The manual said to discard the product after 90 days or if battery runs out before that. This is a blatantly shameless design to force people to spend money on a brand new product regularly when they could have easily designed a reusable one. Well, I am not about to spend $14.95 every 90 days, so there! I was gonna ask if it has replaceable batteries but this is just stupid. Why buy something to replace what you've been doing forever now? It just seems like a waste of my 15 bucks.

SPINLASH is the first mascara that revolves around you with a brush that gently rotates 360 degrees in both directions to apply mascara on both the upper and lower lashes. SPINLASH comes in either black or brownish black, or you can use SPINLASH with your favorite brand.
spin.jpg

The gentle motion of the rotating brush removes clumps with every turn while it separates, coats, lengthens, and volumizes your lashes. Suitable for contact lens wearers and not tested on animals.
SPINLASH was founded by inventor/entrepreneur/author Barbara Carey. SPINLASH is part of the AKASHA line of interactive line of cosmetics coming soon to retailers near you.
SPINLASH is available since March 2008 at Target, CVS, Claire’s and other massive retailers nationwide, as well as at: www.SPINLASH.com
Price around $14.
Source

this was posted a while ago too .

not worth it. just spin your own wands people...the battery is not replaceable either (from what i heard)

Yeah, i think everyone concluded that this wouldn't work. Did anyone actually try it? The concept is really cool though... thanks for posting Nury!

Oh i wonder if someone did try it after all, i never have, i am curious to hear about reviews on it, i don't know if it would work well, but unless you try it you never know, and it could work for some people and for some others it might not
smile.gif

Back