What do you crave before and during your period?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I crave hot sauce a LOT! i usually want hot sauce on everything i eat, and i almost use a full bottle of it on anything i eat haha, or i crave cheese. OH aand chocolate! Dark chocolate
biggrin.gif

What do you crave?
nwaz_01_img0065.jpg

Cake .....like birthday cake....mmmmmmm I want it nooooooowwwww

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and bread and butter. chocolate. but BIRTHDAY CAKE like saja. CAKE!! Jeffy's actually bringing me cupcakes right now
smile.gif
especially when stressed. cake solves all!

Anything rich and sugary, I crave sweet things, I become frantic if I can't get my hands on something sugary. Also carbs.

I crave either doritos or chips, and cupcakes... being pregnant i've been craving everything though.

Nothing. I barely ever get cravings or even want to eat when I'm on my period or right before.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nothing. I barely ever get cravings or even want to eat when I'm on my period or right before. I'm so jealous! I'm PMS-ing right now and I'll I want to do is EAT! I can eat non-stop during this time. It's crazy. I want sweet stuff and then immediately afterwards I want salty. For instance, last night my bf and I went out to Baskin Robbins for icecream, and as soon as I finished it, I was munching on some goldfish crackers. He was looking at me like I'm a hoss!!!
pig.gif
OH, I also crave soda. Like coke or pepsi. Isn't that weird???

I don't find it weird at all. I'm think I'm the weird one haha. It'll all balance out since you probably won't be as hungry when it ends.

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so jealous! I'm PMS-ing right now and I'll I want to do is EAT! I can eat non-stop during this time. It's crazy. I want sweet stuff and then immediately afterwards I want salty. For instance, last night my bf and I went out to Baskin Robbins for icecream, and as soon as I finished it, I was munching on some goldfish crackers. He was looking at me like I'm a hoss!!!
pig.gif
OH, I also crave soda. Like coke or pepsi. Isn't that weird??? Haha! i am pm'sing at the moment too! and i crave all the stuff that you mentioned as well, i LOVE doritos with hot sauce and lemon LOL that is when im pms'ing, and i crave soda as well, but all this only before and during my period! crazy hey?

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anything rich and sugary, I crave sweet things, I become frantic if I can't get my hands on something sugary. Also carbs. I'm like that too! LOL!
smile.gif

Um, bread stuff... sweet bread (especially cake/cookies, but they're hardly around my house) to be specific. Basically the heavy carbs
plain.gif

During my period - I'm good, everything else seems to happen prior to my period starting.

I crave everything LOL! pizza, jalapeno poppers, cheeseburgers, cake, ice cream, enchiladas with lot of sour cream. And just anything that has chocolate.

Jacquelena---love the pic! That's going to be me one of these days!
biggrin.gif

Daeron---Come to think of it, I've been craving hot sauce too. I bought a bottle of it when I went grocery shopping, and everytime a commercial for those KFC snackers comes on, I start drooling over the one with spicy buffalo sauce!!! And I've never eaten it before!
wink.gif
What's with that??

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jacquelena---love the pic! That's going to be me one of these days!
biggrin.gif

Daeron---Come to think of it, I've been craving hot sauce too. I bought a bottle of it when I went grocery shopping, and everytime a commercial for those KFC snackers comes on, I start drooling over the one with spicy buffalo sauce!!! And I've never eaten it before!
wink.gif
What's with that??

Haha funny! there must be something in hot sauce that makes us crave for it! i wonder what it is.But hot sauce is yummy pretty much on anything LOL

Potato chips or tortilla chips and salsa.

It's a ferocious craving. The kind that makes me practically rip the doors from the cupboard lookiing for those chips!

I crave chocolate and definitely sour stuff (which i'm eating now by the way lol). I also go for very spicy things and tons of bread, mainly french baguettes (spelled rt?) which i can eat one all by myself. I especially love Publix's bread from their bakery

lol, mango juice, and pancakes, and wholenut chocolate and pies, and bread, so mainly pastries and sweets

oh and guava juice

Back