What do you crave before and during your period?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif I crave chocolate and definitely sour stuff (which i'm eating now by the way lol). I also go for very spicy things and tons of bread, mainly french baguettes (spelled rt?) which i can eat one all by myself. I especially love Publix's bread from their bakery lol, spelled right
smile.gif

i crave for chocolate (dark !!), soy yogurts (well, i'm a soy addict for starters), hmm i also made myself small pies with strawberries and apples from the market, so i guess i like sweet stuff
lol.gif

oh and cupcakes !! yum !

A week before my period I find myself craving chocolate and then right after I would eat a bag of chips!!!

I dont know if this is because i am due to start any day now, but I'm sitting in bed with a jar of banana peppers.

I crave fried foods. A lot. lol! Mostly fried chicken and french fries. I also crave chocolate and soda.

I really hope this is a period thing now. My whole jar of banana peppers is gone!

LOL Kat!

arent those too hot to eat them alone?
lol.gif

i love them too but in my sandwiches!

I got the mild ones, lol! I even had to get them on my Chicken Cheese Steak this weekend. They're all I can think about.

Haha, you're making me crave for them right now, and my days are gone LOL

LOL!! its ok Kat, they're only peppers
wink.gif
they help accelerate your metabolism so i think that is good influence after all
tongue.gif

well the average craving lasts only 15 minutes. so i usually wait it out or i give myself a sample of something crazy sweet. but before my period i usually like salt, during...i think it is slightly sweeter than normal. but i rarely crave anymore. & i rarely stock up on sugars & salts.

Peanut butter m&m's.

Parmigiano.

Milk chocolate candy.

Milk.

So basically milk and chocolate products.

Back