MAC Collections, Neo Sci Fi, Future Earth, and Solar Field are up!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC released their collections earlier today online. check it out. I'm safe to say I won't be getting anything from these lines, I really want the tendertones tho. I just think orange is too over the top for myself. I think my wallet is glad! =]

I forgot to say "Thanks" earlier while reading this, because I just went straight to the MAC website and forgot! lol!

So thanks!
smile.gif

I cant wait til they come to my counter so I can try them and narrow down my list... so far 2 e/s 1 l/s 1 l/g and 2 solar bits oh and the lip exfoliator and face one ... but if I see them in person who knows.....

Nothing for me out of these collections! I'm still on my no-buy, but none of it really appeals to me anyway. I did get the post card in the mail though, that was cool!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want 4 eyeshadows. But Idk. I want them really bad. buy buy buy
lol.gif

Originally Posted by LittleMissLilo /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC released their collections earlier today online. check it out. I'm safe to say I won't be getting anything from these lines, I really want the tendertones tho. I just think orange is too over the top for myself. I think my wallet is glad! =] I agree...normally, I'm all over the new collections, but orange and I just don't go well together!

not really feeling this collection. thanks for the update tho! i'll drop by my local counter and check it out anyways.

thanks for the heads-up. doesnt really look like anything special though.

Originally Posted by LittleMissLilo /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC released their collections earlier today online. check it out. I'm safe to say I won't be getting anything from these lines, I really want the tendertones tho. I just think orange is too over the top for myself. I think my wallet is glad! =] I liked the highlighter orange packaging, but I think my wallet's happy also that I didn't break the bank! lol! I just bought a bronzer and 2 nail polishes. I'm really really tempted to get a l/g l/s or an e/s or 2 but i'm waiting for a few other lines to come out that i'm pretty excited about! grr...temptation is hard to resist!!! =T
OH and I just bought and $18 lipstick from Kat Von D's line, so yeahh...I felt kinda bad after I bought those few items.... *sigh*

Back