MAC Collections, Neo Sci Fi, Future Earth, and Solar Field are up!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the e/s colors myself. They're neutrals that aren't super glittery. That's pretty much my everyday look. So...I'm getting more from this collection than I did from Naughty Nauticals. The solar fields pigments look pretty cool too. They're like a combo pigment and beaded shadow.

ok, i gave in and ordered all the neo sci-fi shadows... cause i do like browns/neutrals !!!

my mac mua had said that this collection is very much like moonbathe, and i use all my stuff from moonbathe regularly, sooooo i ordered some things a couple of days ago...and since its free shipping i upgraded for 2nd day for $5, things arrived today
smile.gif

i ordered carefully the things i was sure i wanted, and then i'll check out the rest at the counter next week to see if i NEEEEED anything else
smile.gif
overall im happy with what i got:

pink grapefruit l/g

pleasureseeker l/s

evening aura e/s (a light shimmery peach, i didnt have anything like it)

spaced out blush

i like everything above, but in this order i decided to go ahead and get springsheen blush, because i'd always heard such good things about it. well, springsheen and spaced out are very very very almost identical (springsheen is like a half tone darker, maybe)

but i do like the neon orange!

i'm still stuck on the Naughty Nauticals lipglosses...but kinda sorta wanna try the pink grapefruit or pleasure seeker!

I'm debating on pink grapefruit, because the swatches I've seen look more orangish? I'll have to check it out in person, but don't want to because I'm gonna overspend, lol

There was this old lady who bought Electro and she even tried on as well, but it really didn't look all that good on her....it was WAY 2 bright!!

i must say, after making a trip my local MAC store, this packaging for this collection looks much better in person. online, it looks like a pumpkin orange and i thought it was kind of ugly. in real life, it's more of a brighter, almost neon, orange. i said i wasn't going to buy anything off this collection, but i ended up picking up 2 l/s and e/s. i also got to take a peek at the tendertones collection and they look fabulous!

i have to see the collections online. a lot of times i love something on the internet but it looks totally different when i go there in person.

I love the pigments so much my pocket is definitely going to suffer from them. This black ore shadow is to die for!

Latest posts

Back