Refrigerators - Hot or Not

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok... so they aren't really hot... cool maybe?? lol

So what type of refrigerator do you have and what type do you want to have? The old standby with the freezer on top... Side by Side... Freezer on the Bottom or the combo... French doors with Freezer on the bottom?

41966-Panorama.jpg

I have side-by-side, want the freeze on the bottom with french doors!

Funny... That's what we have and what we want (or just one with the freeer on the bottom... still deciding), Ashley!! lol Must be those blinkin avatars....
smile.gif

I have a freezer at the bottom model, but I think I would prefer a side by side. But really I not that fussy, as long as it works lol

lmao I love this concept, let see how long it takes before someone wears it out!!!!

But I have a conventional with an icemaker and a deep freezer placed elsewhere

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao I love this concept, let see how long it takes before someone wears it out!!!!
But I have a conventional with an icemaker and a deep freezer placed elsewhere

Well after this it's ..... Garbage Disposals.... Yea or Nay?? hahaha

Ugh, I hate they way garbage disposals smell...I have to use the garbage disposal cleaner all the time.

We have the upside down fridge...with the freezer at the bottom, though we also have a free standing freezer in the garage.

I would like.. either just a side by side stainless steel one...or the side by side in the pic with the freezer at the bottom.

We have two refrigerators. One was in the house originally and is a side by side and had water in the door all that stuff. 23 cu ft. Here's my gripe about that one. the water in door dispenser and the icemaker takes way too much space out of the freezer! Plus there is absolutely no way you can put a frozen pizza in the freezer! so we kept it and put it in the basement and store frozen foods & beer and water in the fridge part.

Our newest refrig is an Admiral and is a 24 cu ft and it has easy to clean shelves (important), easily reconfigurable shelves and a pretty sturdy build quality for seals and shelves and drawers,

I used to fix these things for GE when i was in college so of course I really look for is a good quality compresser and a quality sealed system (freon),

we have a small back door so the size of the fridge was also important. the new one has huge doors! which are easy to take off and it was a piece of cake to get in and out. The one we replaced I had to remove the back door from the hinges to get in and out!

so my concerns are more than just the finish.

LMFAO! Karren, you're going to be the death of me yet!
laughing.gif
I just damn near choked on a jelly bean when I read this title!!
laughing.gif

I have a conventional now and want the one with the french doors and bottom freezer. Of course, I have about 4 more years to think about it before husband gets out of the Army.

I really like the old school style ones by the brand 'smeg' - they have a really cute pink one that I love.

At the moment we have a traditional, freezer at the top model. It's bout 25 years old and so frankly, I'd be happy with anything that was after the invention of 'frost free'!

I have a conventional refrigerator, but after years of putting together kitchen packages for the uber-wealthy, I would like to have a side by side, with the freezer side smaller than the refrigerator side, with ice/crushed ice/water, filtered through a reverse osmosis system.

Preferably I would like it to be from Viking, SubZero, Northland, Thermador... I really want a LARGE one too. 48" wide is my dream.

Karren BRING ON THE APPLIANCES!!! I am down to dream...

We love our French door bottom freezer fridge! It was all my wife wanted, but I wanted the ice/water through the door. They came out a bit later than the original. The ice maker tales up part of the refrigerator part, but it's not too bad. Having wide drawers more than makes up for it.

we have a refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom. mom being rather small, she can't really access the freezer if it's on the top. besides when it comes to buy a new one, considering we need a big freezer for 4 adults, we always find those big freezers on the bottom.

my brother wants a side by side since he's a little kid. we call them here "U.S. refrigerators".

grew up with freezer on the top and just got new fridge and still have it. I would hate bending down to get stuff from the freezer. And we have only the water thing on the front. Ice is pointless

ROFLMAO!! Karren, you crack me up! I have a conventional freezer on the top frig, but I want a split one.

Back