Refrigerators - Hot or Not

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a conventional top freezer mode but would prefer the side by side.
smile.gif

hehehe what a silly thread but I'll bite!

We have like the 1970's fridge that yellow color...ewwww

forgot to ass its not the metal one! its got that Vinyl thing

You people with your fancy fridges. This is something like the one we have:

7af352c4-8828-474f-b063-832df23ae156_300.jpg

Not everyone has a fancy American-style fridge/freezer you know. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have side-by-side, want the freeze on the bottom with french doors! Ditto. All this talk of refrigerators is making me hungry
smile.gif

We had a refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom which we loved but when we moved the house came with a side by side that is great too. The one convenience that I think is essential is the automatic ice maker!

we have two refrigerators and a stand alone freezer. one side by side fridge with an ice maker in the kitchen, and the conventional fridge top is in the basement, its ugly. The stand alone freezer is also in the basement. I really want the fridge that it all the way to the right, but it guess it may be a little annoying to bend over all the time to open the freezer. I'd still buy it just to have it (when I'm married so hubby can buy it), I'm really easily fascinated by kitchen appliances and such.

conventional top freezer but would love a side by side or one with french doors. As long as it has a ice dispenser/water, I'm "A Ok" with it! hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back