MAC Cosmetics - PRO Launches Neon Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Source: Temptalia.com
New Neon Pro Pigments Jun 2008 - Specktra.Net
Image source

pro_neon001.jpg
  • Red Electric
  • Full Force Violet
  • Green Space
  • Neo Orange
  • Magenta Madness
  • Kick-It Yellow
pro_neon002.jpg

Crazy bright, huh?!

woah..bright! I wouldn't be able to pull off such bright colours, kudos to those who can.

I can't imagine wearing those. They look fun, maybe for playing around, but not much else. Well, actually maybe the blue could be used to do a blue smoky eye or something ... I dunno.

Why do they looks pastey? in the swatches .. but I do love the colors

I also think that it's important to note that MOST of them are not safe for the eye area and some arent even safe for the lip area. So, unless you're doing some kid of body art, most of them are kind of useless.

Originally Posted by Merecat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also think that it's important to note that MOST of them are not safe for the eye area and some arent even safe for the lip area. So, unless you're doing some kid of body art, most of them are kind of useless. I was wondering about that... They looked geared more toward body art than face makeup...

Originally Posted by cheller /img/forum/go_quote.gif very pretty. soo...since its pro; is it available for the public? yes just have to get it or order from a pro store.....

Okay, so they are not lip and eye safe. it is just as well, I can't imagine myself walking around with neon orange eye shadow!

OOOH those would be FUN for pride! Especially that orange! Thats the PERFECT color of orange!

Too bad that most of em arent safe for eye areas
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes just have to get it or order from a pro store..... That's just a stand alone MAC store, right?

Back