What is your Favorite Bath Bar Soap???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yaya.gif
Im a newbie here, and just wondering What is your FAVORITE Everyday Bath bar soaps???

gosh... nothing fancy and probably does a number on my skin, but it is such a hard habit to break.

DIAL Gold... ducks and runs for cover. =)

gold dial for me too. keeps me squeaky clean, i don't like moisturizing bars cause they make me feel like i need more rinsing. =)

Mines for now is those african black soaps!! either that or Dove my Love!!! (pink one) regular rose pink that is.

My favorite body bar would have to be the Dead Sea Body bar from BestBathStore.com. I absolutely love their products. I’m on their mailing list and just got this coupon this morning. The coupon code is: USA2008 which you need to enter during checkout. You save $17.76 off of an order of $74 or more.

Yeah, I also like the pink beauty bar that dove makes.
smile.gif
I just purchased some the other day.

Lever 2000! I am low-maintenance, so the price is right and I LOVE the clean fragrance.

Lever 2000 and absolutely nothing else. The regular fragrance-- not all that fancy jazz. Ha.

Hugs,

Brandi

I'm generally a Lever 2000 "Perfectly Fresh" user. Although I will use Irish Spring from time to time.

Back