What is your Favorite Bath Bar Soap???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been using Lever 2000 since forever. I'm tired of it. But I'm not the one who buys it so can't complain
smile.gif

Yardley's oatmeal as well as the lavender. They smell divine and last forever. I got them on sell bogo at Walgreens.

dial baby!!! it's antibacterial & for some reason i lovee the smell! always feel soo clean afterwards!!

I adore Lever 2000...the green one with aloe in it. I've loved Lever 200 for years!

I like Dove's Energized Grapefruit and Lemon grass scent and Asquith and Sommerset's English Rose scent. I like all of Asquith and Sommerset's products, except the lavender scented one that one smells gross

I now LOVE Nubian heritage bath bars the ones I love are that black shea butter soap, smells like sweet candy, and that olive butter bath bar of Nubian heritage, Im trying them all out, the coconut one of nubian heritage to me, doesnt have a Much of a coconut scent, I dont care for this coconut one, not sweet in scent to me, but that black soap one is the bomb!!! secondly is my olive butter soap.

i'm addicted to the smell of DIAL... so fresh and so clean..mm

but yea i use DIAL bc of the antibacterial agents.. and use any of Dove bars; classic, pink, pro-age, etc...for the mosterizing agents..

If i use DIAL alone, my skin it thirsty and dry.. Anfd if I use dve alone, i feel like i did't wash off the germs/dirt, etc..

so i do both..

in addition to whatever shower gels i have in the shower at the time..

On my face:

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleasner

St Ives Apriciot Scrub

I love egminerals loofa soap in Green Tea and Cu***ber and Dove's cu***ber green tea shower gel

well, I personnally tried that NEW Irish spring bath bar called reviving Mint bar, and Love it, the Mint scent is hardly there, and NO minty tingly feel with this bar, But I feel clean, fresh and lightly moisturized, Not drying either!!!

I recently became a member of Costco..and picked up a 'SIXTEEN PACK' of Lever 2000! It was under $7!!
smile.gif
I won't need soap for a while, and it works great! no icky film or anything. I normally love Caress, the original pink bar. I love the scent. I love that they made a body wash with the same smell! But until these bars run out..I will be without my Caress. LOL

Back