FOTD: July 1st, 2008!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice...love the lashes. You have really pretty eyes
smile.gif

lovely blue colour eyeshadow, it makes your eyes more blue and I love those lashes.

very pretty, I love the blue.

Its been almost a year since I've posted any kind of FOTD. So here is a recent one of mine, its a light gray smokey eye. I didn't take it to showcase the makeup, but I feel the need to ease back into posting again.

04262008-001.jpg

You both look beautiful
smile.gif

This is my FOTD from Sunday, I went shopping bought some nice things, been a bit hectic and I did not have time to post until now.

Eyes,

mostly the Mac from my recent haul with a tiny bit of Inglot purple thrown in lol

Fluidlines

Maybellene mascara and eyeliner on lower waterline

Face,

My usual Revlon Colorstay liquid and Mineral foundations

Mac Blush

Lips Mac

I'm not at home now I can find out the exact shades if anyone would like to know.

2620539982_809daa41e3.jpg
2620539310_3ed665fa12.jpg

Thanks for looking
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by civicbabe627 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's my look of the day! You look great with that make up!

Nehcterg, I like how the smokey gray looks soft, but still makes your eyes stand out.

Anthea, I love the eyeshadow color! Makes your dark eyes really pop.

Haley your eyes look gorgeous!! what did you use?

nehcterg you look really nice and natural!

Anthea that eyeshadow colour really suits you.

Here's mine from the other day... I always seem to do blue or grey, need to start using more colour again!! Anyway I used a few mac pigments, l'oreal superliner, l'oreal beauty tubes mascara. Ignore the hair, couldn't be bothered to do anything with it!!

so-char are you those your actual eyelashes? They are long if they are and I'd be jealous.

Everyone you did a great job today. Looks good.

Back