FOTD: July 1st, 2008!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nehcterg, I like how the smokey gray looks soft, but still makes your eyes stand out.
Anthea, I love the eyeshadow color! Makes your dark eyes really pop.

Thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by so-char /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haley your eyes look gorgeous!! what did you use?
nehcterg you look really nice and natural!

Anthea that eyeshadow colour really suits you.

Here's mine from the other day... I always seem to do blue or grey, need to start using more colour again!! Anyway I used a few mac pigments, l'oreal superliner, l'oreal beauty tubes mascara. Ignore the hair, couldn't be bothered to do anything with it!!

Thank you
smile.gif
I love your lashes and the blues look good on you.

Everyone looks really good. so-char, those lashes really are gorgeous. I bought that same mascara at the weekend and I love it but from the looks of it your lashes must be pretty long already. So jealous.

Thanks for the lovely comments
smile.gif

Lol yes they are my lashes! I just add mascara. But unfortunately with the curly long lashes I also have curly long eyebrows, lol they do my head in!! vesna don't you just love how that mascara stays on allll day!?

I'm totally in love with it. I was in two minds whether or not to buy it but I'm really glad that I did. I really like how it's so long lasting and smudge-proof and yet so easy to remove. It's one of those rare mascaras which has really impressed me. I can't wait to use it in a FOTD.

Back