FOTD - July 8th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well here is my first FOTD Post.

Seeing and Reading Karren Hutton's items on the Forum gave me the courage to do this! Been trying for weeks to get up the nerve! Thanks Karren!

As a Blond

15216702_l.jpg

15216678_l.jpg

15216677_l.jpg

15216776_l.jpg

15216705_l.jpg
My own hair

I used:

Coastal Scents 24 Shadow Pallet Kit

Medium Blue, Light Green on outer lids, White on inner corners

Dark Blue in crease and violet on brow bone.

Did a lot of blending

Max Factor 3D Black Mascara

Stili-Style Black Eye Pencil on upper and lower lashes

Stili-Style Lip Liner in Plumette

Stili-Style Plastique Lip Gloss in Sexy

Well thank you for allowing me to post
laughing.gif

Love to get comments (Only good ones! hehehe)

I think its because the source of the pictures is the forum where you have uploaded them to.

I believe for them to be able to work, the extension of the file must end in an image file format extension, the source of the file is: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...pictureid=2185 , it has no image extension at the end of it, i.e. [.jpg, .gif , or .png] which are not viewable on here because we have no access to those forums
smile.gif

Thank you for the help.

Problem was the place on the web where I had them stored them, for some reason would not let the URL access it.

Fixed now.

I've only put makeup on twice this whole week
frown.gif
So sad. My makeup is rotting away. Lol.

This was from 4th of July. IGNORE THOSE GROWS SPIDER LASHES. Omg, effin' eww. I hate spider-lashes. I also did a tutorial on this but didn't like how it turned out so cheea.

makeupjuly072008001.jpg

makeupjuly072008004.jpg

makeupjuly072008006.jpg

And this was from today playing around with makeup... I explained for what here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ml#post1429454

makeupjuly072008044.jpg

makeupjuly072008021.jpg

Yeah, I'm wearing 2 different things, lol. If you guys wanna know what I'm using, ask.

Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

ladies looking gorgeous! I love the colours you're both wearing. Very pretty
smile.gif

I love these combos Celly, especially the first one.

I don't think your lashes look like spider lashes, whatya talking about haha.

Are you wearing falsies in the pictures for the contest? They look pretty nice.

You both look great!

Karen - I like the blonde wig on you! and I like how your makeup looks in the last pic!

Celly - You always have such glowing skin. What blush are you using?

Gracias, Ladies.

Ash - the first one is L'Oreal true match in n3-4 (looooove this shade, btw). The 2nd set is MAC Dollymix.

karren, i think you look super awsome. i prefer your natural color hair to the wig cuase it is much more flatering to your skin tone

celly- beautiful as always. your make up looks always give me inspiration to try something a little more out of my comfort zone

laura faye - i love the way your eyes look, i think i just love your eyes cuase you always have bright colors and your eyes always look huge

Karren,,,,good job..i really love the blue...yea and your original hair stands you out.

Celly - i love all the colours...so vibrant and lovely...the 1st one looked so pinky and sweet. I really love the last pic...pls tel me what eye shades did you use. So in love with them. You are my inspiration to go bold with such eye shades. thank you.

Thank you all.

Emma

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif laura faye - i love the way your eyes look, i think i just love your eyes cuase you always have bright colors and your eyes always look huge Aww thank you
smile.gif
I do like using bright colours haha!

Looking great everyone
smile.gif

Here is mine for today.

2650046264_b3cb458916.jpg

2649193301_3c5460e932.jpg

2649213721_fed5b503eb_m.jpg
2649214417_d2de8c9c6e_m.jpg

Eyes,

Revlon Molten Metal e/s in Copper crush

Inglot highlighter

Fliuidlines

Maybelene Mascara

Face,

Revlon colorstay foundations

Blush Revlon

Lips

Revlon Just Bitten in Blood Orange

Mac Lipglass in Oh Baby on top

I purchased the dress from DFO last week for only $15, love a bargain, shoes are the same as last Saturday (see FOTD 5 July). Table photo was taken at a cafe in Newcastle and the other at a friends home after.

Thanks for looking
smile.gif

lovely fotds everyone....

haven been in the mood for make up for ages. Just did a simple fotd to test out the Cool heat e/s which i jus bought

coolheatfotd2.jpg

Items used:

MAC warm chill e/s

MAC gulf stream e/s

MAC Solar white e/s

MAC blacktrack fluidline

MAC select tint

MAC MSF natural

MAC pinch o peach

MAC hundred degrees pearlizer

MAC bare slimshine

Back